Subject: "(AUTO) [FORTRESS] Elena the Inceptor of the Astral" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #41132
Show all folders

Death_AngelSat 03-Sep-05 09:08 PM
Member since 22nd Sep 2024
17176 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#41132, "(AUTO) [FORTRESS] Elena the Inceptor of the Astral"

Sat Sep 3 21:08:41 2005

At 9 o'clock AM, Day of the Sun, 20th of the Month of the Battle
on the Theran calendar Elena perished, never to return.

Race:human
Class:conjurer
Level:30
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:FORTRESS, the Fortress of Light
Hours:83

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

WhiteRavenSun 04-Sep-05 09:07 AM
Member since 03rd Jan 2005
37 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#41136, "Sorry, Fortress"
In response to Reply #0

This character was supposed to be an Ordasen worshipping, parity/battle rager mentality mage, but I lost steam with her after a couple of gangings and a bad experience with the new Fort leadership. Conjurer also didn't really play very well to my style, either rediculously tough, or I went straight down. Didn't seem to be a middle ground. I also realized a little too late into it that I started her name with "ele" so anything directed at me hit my elemental if people were abbreviating, and I felt pretty bad/cheesy about that.

Ordasen - I like your religion a lot, but I was a little confused. Do you not come down to talk to your followers? I got an echo or two, so I knew you were out there, but never had more than that. Either way, cool, just wasn't sure what to expect.

Fortress - still my favorite cabal, I'll probably come back, but not under current leadership.

Heralds - I've never played a Herald, but after this character I want to roll one up. Great RP all around, very fun.

Eyzy - I only fought you twice, the first was annoying with the triggers, but I stood my ground pretty well the next time.

- Evania, Ariadne, Amaranda, Cowren, etc, etc.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #41132 Previous topic | Next topic