Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(AUTO) [FORTRESS] Elena the Inceptor of the Astral
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=41132
41132, (AUTO) [FORTRESS] Elena the Inceptor of the Astral
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Sat Sep 3 21:08:41 2005

At 9 o'clock AM, Day of the Sun, 20th of the Month of the Battle
on the Theran calendar Elena perished, never to return.
Race:human
Class:conjurer
Level:30
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:FORTRESS, the Fortress of Light
Hours:83
41136, Sorry, Fortress
Posted by WhiteRaven on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
This character was supposed to be an Ordasen worshipping, parity/battle rager mentality mage, but I lost steam with her after a couple of gangings and a bad experience with the new Fort leadership. Conjurer also didn't really play very well to my style, either rediculously tough, or I went straight down. Didn't seem to be a middle ground. I also realized a little too late into it that I started her name with "ele" so anything directed at me hit my elemental if people were abbreviating, and I felt pretty bad/cheesy about that.

Ordasen - I like your religion a lot, but I was a little confused. Do you not come down to talk to your followers? I got an echo or two, so I knew you were out there, but never had more than that. Either way, cool, just wasn't sure what to expect.

Fortress - still my favorite cabal, I'll probably come back, but not under current leadership.

Heralds - I've never played a Herald, but after this character I want to roll one up. Great RP all around, very fun.

Eyzy - I only fought you twice, the first was annoying with the triggers, but I stood my ground pretty well the next time. :)

- Evania, Ariadne, Amaranda, Cowren, etc, etc.