Subject: "(DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Caleyez the Master Bard" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #40666
Show all folders

Death_AngelSun 21-Aug-05 05:52 AM
Member since 22nd Sep 2024
17176 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#40666, "(DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Caleyez the Master Bard"

Sun Aug 21 05:53:02 2005

At 7 o'clock AM, Day of Freedom, 25th of the Month of the Old Forces
on the Theran calendar Caleyez perished, never to return.

Race:wood-elf
Class:bard
Level:50
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:OUTLANDER, the Outlanders of Thar-Eris
Hours:149

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

CerunnirSun 21-Aug-05 06:53 AM
Member since 21st Oct 2003
294 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#40668, "Goodbye for now."
In response to Reply #0

Ive lost the interest (and time) to play CF for now. It resulted in me having no drive to give my recent characters any depth or make them interesting. I know for a fact I will return at some point and play another character, but when it will be im not sure about. Maybe something draw me back, a new change, a new area, a new cabal...something, its always something.

Rolled Caleyez to try out a new bard. My first hero on CF -ever- was a bard(Back around newyears 2000/2001, been playing quite a few to mid 30ths before this), which quite amusingly got busted for passing gear to my level 16 assassin. When I look back at that, and remeber the gear I was passing in my newbie days.. heh.. lets just say today I would not have looked twice at the gear if it was laying on the ground. Bards can be immensly powerfull and hard to kill. I think I did fairly decent, but I know I could have done alot better, if I had more experience with the class. Fun class, quite liked it.

Ah well, off I go.

Cerr.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #40666 Previous topic | Next topic