Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Caleyez the Master Bard
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=40666
40666, (DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Caleyez the Master Bard
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Sun Aug 21 05:53:02 2005

At 7 o'clock AM, Day of Freedom, 25th of the Month of the Old Forces
on the Theran calendar Caleyez perished, never to return.
Race:wood-elf
Class:bard
Level:50
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:OUTLANDER, the Outlanders of Thar-Eris
Hours:149
40668, Goodbye for now.
Posted by Cerunnir on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Ive lost the interest (and time) to play CF for now. It resulted in me having no drive to give my recent characters any depth or make them interesting. I know for a fact I will return at some point and play another character, but when it will be im not sure about. Maybe something draw me back, a new change, a new area, a new cabal...something, its always something.

Rolled Caleyez to try out a new bard. My first hero on CF -ever- was a bard(Back around newyears 2000/2001, been playing quite a few to mid 30ths before this), which quite amusingly got busted for passing gear to my level 16 assassin. When I look back at that, and remeber the gear I was passing in my newbie days.. heh.. lets just say today I would not have looked twice at the gear if it was laying on the ground. Bards can be immensly powerfull and hard to kill. I think I did fairly decent, but I know I could have done alot better, if I had more experience with the class. Fun class, quite liked it.

Ah well, off I go.

Cerr.