Subject: "(DELETED) [EMPIRE] Judacrith the Master of Owaza, Imper..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #40340
Show all folders

Death_AngelTue 09-Aug-05 03:52 PM
Member since 22nd Sep 2024
17176 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#40340, "(DELETED) [EMPIRE] Judacrith the Master of Owaza, Imperial Shadow"

Tue Aug 9 15:54:26 2005

At 3 o'clock AM, Day of Thunder, 24th of the Month of the Old Forces
on the Theran calendar Judacrith perished, never to return.

Race:arial
Class:assassin
Level:44
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:EMPIRE, the Empire
Hours:201

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Judacrith (Guest)Tue 09-Aug-05 04:40 PM

#40341, "RE: (DELETED) [EMPIRE] Judacrith the Master of Owaza, I..."
In response to Reply #0

Wow this was my most fun character ever, as well as my first in over a year. Empire was awesome, allies awesome, enemies awesome. I would have loved to keep playing him but my playing times are dropping so interest in the char dropped, not to mention the fact that i was getting whooped up on. A pre-hero assassin is rough if you barely know what your doing.

Empire-

Dulmisa-Wow it is countless how many times you helped my sorry ass out, thanks for it. You helped me learn alot about the class and game itself.

Yagharek- Great times runnin around with watching you stomp on some of your minions your a good solid emperor keep it up

Arulinas(spelling im sure)- great war master, tough ass bard I still remember watching you defend agains like five forties at one time and killing i think two of them with a much lower ranked Srinlette keeping you alive.

Srinlette- You annoyed the hell outa me most of the time but i still looked up to you IC and you helped me out a lot thanks for that.

Anyone I missed thanks for the interactions.

Empire is a fun ass cabal by the way and i'll definitally be rolling more Imperials.

Dorn (Guest)Tue 09-Aug-05 07:22 PM

#40343, "Heh the only time I killed you"
In response to Reply #1

I saw a bunch of wanted shadow sects going to the palace, and I was just thinking "time to mess them up". I knew you guys would be tied up with law mobs, and so I came on in. I had no idea that you were that hurt, I actually laughed and said oops when I killed you in one wrath. Anyway I thought you were a really tenacious enemy, so good job, and good luck on your next.

Dulmisa (Guest)Wed 10-Aug-05 06:38 AM

#40352, "RE: Heh the only time I killed you"
In response to Reply #2

That time we had just raided the chasm and were on our way back, somehow Judacrith got left behind.

Dulmisa (Guest)Wed 10-Aug-05 06:43 AM

#40353, "RE: (DELETED) [EMPIRE] Judacrith the Master of Owaza, I..."
In response to Reply #1

Well what to say, you ALLWAYS died, when you attacked me in Organia by mistake, I decided to demote you. I have my Qing assassination to thank you for though. It seems the Shadows sect is doomed to only have one shadow in hero range. You had heart, but played a bit to warrior-like for my taste. When you have time, do come back. Hope you got some insights into the assassin class and when you play another you might know a few things you should try differently.

Yhorian (Guest)Thu 11-Aug-05 06:18 AM

#40369, "Yeah, Srinlete annoyed me too."
In response to Reply #1

And I played the guy

More when my delete thread finally comes up, but I hope you enjoyed the Imperial experience like I did.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #40340 Previous topic | Next topic