Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [EMPIRE] Judacrith the Master of Owaza, Imperial Shadow
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=40340
40340, (DELETED) [EMPIRE] Judacrith the Master of Owaza, Imperial Shadow
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Tue Aug 9 15:54:26 2005

At 3 o'clock AM, Day of Thunder, 24th of the Month of the Old Forces
on the Theran calendar Judacrith perished, never to return.
Race:arial
Class:assassin
Level:44
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:EMPIRE, the Empire
Hours:201
40341, RE: (DELETED) [EMPIRE] Judacrith the Master of Owaza, Imperial Shadow
Posted by Judacrith on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Wow this was my most fun character ever, as well as my first in over a year. Empire was awesome, allies awesome, enemies awesome. I would have loved to keep playing him but my playing times are dropping so interest in the char dropped, not to mention the fact that i was getting whooped up on. A pre-hero assassin is rough if you barely know what your doing.

Empire-

Dulmisa-Wow it is countless how many times you helped my sorry ass out, thanks for it. You helped me learn alot about the class and game itself.

Yagharek- Great times runnin around with watching you stomp on some of your minions your a good solid emperor keep it up

Arulinas(spelling im sure)- great war master, tough ass bard I still remember watching you defend agains like five forties at one time and killing i think two of them with a much lower ranked Srinlette keeping you alive.

Srinlette- You annoyed the hell outa me most of the time but i still looked up to you IC and you helped me out a lot thanks for that.

Anyone I missed thanks for the interactions.

Empire is a fun ass cabal by the way and i'll definitally be rolling more Imperials.

40343, Heh the only time I killed you
Posted by Dorn on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I saw a bunch of wanted shadow sects going to the palace, and I was just thinking "time to mess them up". I knew you guys would be tied up with law mobs, and so I came on in. I had no idea that you were that hurt, I actually laughed and said oops when I killed you in one wrath. Anyway I thought you were a really tenacious enemy, so good job, and good luck on your next.
40352, RE: Heh the only time I killed you
Posted by Dulmisa on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
That time we had just raided the chasm and were on our way back, somehow Judacrith got left behind.
40353, RE: (DELETED) [EMPIRE] Judacrith the Master of Owaza, Imperial Shadow
Posted by Dulmisa on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Well what to say, you ALLWAYS died, when you attacked me in Organia by mistake, I decided to demote you. I have my Qing assassination to thank you for though. It seems the Shadows sect is doomed to only have one shadow in hero range. You had heart, but played a bit to warrior-like for my taste. When you have time, do come back. Hope you got some insights into the assassin class and when you play another you might know a few things you should try differently.
40369, Yeah, Srinlete annoyed me too.
Posted by Yhorian on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
And I played the guy :P

More when my delete thread finally comes up, but I hope you enjoyed the Imperial experience like I did.