Subject: "(DELETED) [None] Dylaeyn the Healer of Disease, Adheren..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #40317
Show all folders

Death_AngelMon 08-Aug-05 05:08 PM
Member since 22nd Sep 2024
17176 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#40317, "(DELETED) [None] Dylaeyn the Healer of Disease, Adherent of the Glade"

Mon Aug 8 17:08:18 2005

At 6 o'clock PM, Day of the Moon, 28th of the Month of Winter
on the Theran calendar Dylaeyn perished, never to return.

Race:elf
Class:healer
Level:35
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:None, None
Hours:53

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Dylaeyn (Guest)Mon 08-Aug-05 05:15 PM

#40318, "And so it goes.."
In response to Reply #0

Well I started out wanting to give empowerment a shot. I figured having heroed a bard before, playing a healer would be close to that. I wanted to try Innis, because I head about how much fun he could be. Well, apart from trying to get my wilderness time up to get into Outlander, while having Outlanders attack me in the wilds, logging in to a PK range that was all evil, tribunal, dwarves or paladins, it was a lot of fun. It just seems a hit a bump in the road that I couldn't get over and spent more time than I wanted in the range I was in. It just lost its fun not being involved in raids or really trying to find others to roleplay with. Going to the huntress today to speak with her about my thoughts and immeadiately getting attacked by an Outlander and them saying I never sent a missive to them kinda put things in perspective. So I figured this char was a lost cause at that point. Thanks to Innis for the empowerment, and I am sure you could tell it was my first. I would like to hear your thoughts or what you saw when you were watching me. Well I'm out, see you all around.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #40317 Previous topic | Next topic