Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [None] Dylaeyn the Healer of Disease, Adherent of the Glade
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=40317
40317, (DELETED) [None] Dylaeyn the Healer of Disease, Adherent of the Glade
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Mon Aug 8 17:08:18 2005

At 6 o'clock PM, Day of the Moon, 28th of the Month of Winter
on the Theran calendar Dylaeyn perished, never to return.
Race:elf
Class:healer
Level:35
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:None, None
Hours:53
40318, And so it goes..
Posted by Dylaeyn on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Well I started out wanting to give empowerment a shot. I figured having heroed a bard before, playing a healer would be close to that. I wanted to try Innis, because I head about how much fun he could be. Well, apart from trying to get my wilderness time up to get into Outlander, while having Outlanders attack me in the wilds, logging in to a PK range that was all evil, tribunal, dwarves or paladins, it was a lot of fun. It just seems a hit a bump in the road that I couldn't get over and spent more time than I wanted in the range I was in. It just lost its fun not being involved in raids or really trying to find others to roleplay with. Going to the huntress today to speak with her about my thoughts and immeadiately getting attacked by an Outlander and them saying I never sent a missive to them kinda put things in perspective. So I figured this char was a lost cause at that point. Thanks to Innis for the empowerment, and I am sure you could tell it was my first. I would like to hear your thoughts or what you saw when you were watching me. Well I'm out, see you all around.