Subject: "(AUTO) [None] Hlaqyiobt the Legend of the Battlefield" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #39821
Show all folders

Death_AngelMon 18-Jul-05 06:24 PM
Member since 22nd Sep 2024
17176 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#39821, "(AUTO) [None] Hlaqyiobt the Legend of the Battlefield"

Mon Jul 18 18:22:53 2005

At 3 o'clock PM, Day of the Great Gods, 26th of the Month of the Dragon
on the Theran calendar Hlaqyiobt perished, never to return.

Race:svirfnebli
Class:warrior
Level:51
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:None, None
Hours:288

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Hlaqy (Guest)Tue 19-Jul-05 09:36 AM

#39834, "Hlaqy's gone"
In response to Reply #0

Never did get BrokenFang.
I screwed myself, hoping to get some Immteraction which never came, in the end I got really bored. Oh well. Silent tower was fun. Maybe some kind soul will pay for my PBF and you can see all the dragons I killed. Solo'd everything except the great crimson in Kiadana. There were a couple I tried to get to in Trothon but never made it. I think I might have left about half a mill in coppers in the bank too!

TheerklaTue 19-Jul-05 10:40 AM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
1055 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#39839, "I gotsta know"
In response to Reply #1

Were you the one that asked on Dio's what the best dragonkilling warrior would be? The answer to that question was a svirf warrior and not much later Hlaqybot was around slaying dragons.

Hlaqy (Guest)Wed 20-Jul-05 05:02 PM

#39899, "Nope wasnt' me"
In response to Reply #2

I'd was already truckin at that point, dying 3 time ina a row at level 21 trying to solo the midnight dragon and what not.

Random (Guest)Wed 20-Jul-05 06:09 PM

#39901, "What legacies if you don't mind me askin? n/t"
In response to Reply #3

dsdfa

Hlaqy (Guest)Thu 21-Jul-05 07:45 AM

#39925, "Harvest and Whispers"
In response to Reply #4

There was not much I couldn't tank. The things I managed to solo were almost sick when I had the thunderlance and a few other progged gear.
Killing dragons meant gold was plentiful and I usually had about 20 healing potions handy. Add Shield, Aura and haste sources, plus a few dragon killing specific preps and it was all just a matter of time.
He was a fun char for a while, but I made him too much of a loner apart from a few sojourns with the odd invoker and Rich ol' uncle Resty. I supposed I could have suddenly starting PK'ing but it would have wasted the char, I just let him wander off looking for the One who eluded him all this time.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #39821 Previous topic | Next topic