Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(AUTO) [None] Hlaqyiobt the Legend of the Battlefield
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=39821
39821, (AUTO) [None] Hlaqyiobt the Legend of the Battlefield
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Mon Jul 18 18:22:53 2005

At 3 o'clock PM, Day of the Great Gods, 26th of the Month of the Dragon
on the Theran calendar Hlaqyiobt perished, never to return.
Race:svirfnebli
Class:warrior
Level:51
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:None, None
Hours:288
39834, Hlaqy's gone
Posted by Hlaqy on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Never did get BrokenFang.
I screwed myself, hoping to get some Immteraction which never came, in the end I got really bored. Oh well. Silent tower was fun. Maybe some kind soul will pay for my PBF and you can see all the dragons I killed. Solo'd everything except the great crimson in Kiadana. There were a couple I tried to get to in Trothon but never made it. I think I might have left about half a mill in coppers in the bank too!

39839, I gotsta know
Posted by Theerkla on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Were you the one that asked on Dio's what the best dragonkilling warrior would be? The answer to that question was a svirf warrior and not much later Hlaqybot was around slaying dragons.
39899, Nope wasnt' me
I'd was already truckin at that point, dying 3 time ina a row at level 21 trying to solo the midnight dragon and what not.
39901, What legacies if you don't mind me askin? n/t
Posted by Random on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
dsdfa
39925, Harvest and Whispers
There was not much I couldn't tank. The things I managed to solo were almost sick when I had the thunderlance and a few other progged gear.
Killing dragons meant gold was plentiful and I usually had about 20 healing potions handy. Add Shield, Aura and haste sources, plus a few dragon killing specific preps and it was all just a matter of time.
He was a fun char for a while, but I made him too much of a loner apart from a few sojourns with the odd invoker and Rich ol' uncle Resty. I supposed I could have suddenly starting PK'ing but it would have wasted the char, I just let him wander off looking for the One who eluded him all this time.