Subject: "(DELETED) [EMPIRE] Soraleth the Cleanser of Malediction..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #39810
Show all folders

Death_AngelSun 17-Jul-05 04:28 PM
Member since 22nd Sep 2024
17176 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#39810, "(DELETED) [EMPIRE] Soraleth the Cleanser of Maledictions, Imperial Acolyte"

Sun Jul 17 16:28:20 2005

At 12 o'clock PM, Day of Freedom, 11th of the Month of Nature
on the Theran calendar Soraleth perished, never to return.

Race:half-drow
Class:healer
Level:39
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:EMPIRE, the Empire
Hours:73

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Soraleth (Guest)Sun 17-Jul-05 04:36 PM

#39811, "RE: (DELETED) [EMPIRE] Soraleth the Cleanser of Maledic..."
In response to Reply #0

Khaso: I suck as a priest. I'm not bad at healing, though. Thanks for Empowering me, thanks for interacting, thanks for everything. I went on that vacation, came back, and didn't really want to play. Plus the few sensible Imperials I knew deleted or vanished, and the one's I traveled with recently weren't very impressive.

A question for you. Attawai, and several others in fact, made comments about plans. Were there any actual plans, or were they just talking?

Everyone else: Um, have fun. Don't feel good about killing me if you did. I suck pretty bad as it is, and I really didn't care about dying with this character. Also, Soraleth wasn't really fun enough to make other people memorable.

Soraleth, aka Leaf

KhasotholasSun 17-Jul-05 07:35 PM
Member since 23rd Apr 2003
341 posts
Click to add this author to your buddy list
#39813, "RE: (DELETED) [EMPIRE] Soraleth the Cleanser of Maledic..."
In response to Reply #1

You're welcome, I thought you did a fairly decent job.

As for plans, I always try to have some interesting plans in the works. One in particular, maybe that's what he mentioned, was in the works, and still may be. It had very poor mortal followup, so is on hold. But it's still a dastardly plan in the back of my mind. Personally, I love it when a plan comes together.

Khas

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #39810 Previous topic | Next topic