Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [EMPIRE] Soraleth the Cleanser of Maledictions, Imperial Acolyte
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=39810
39810, (DELETED) [EMPIRE] Soraleth the Cleanser of Maledictions, Imperial Acolyte
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Sun Jul 17 16:28:20 2005

At 12 o'clock PM, Day of Freedom, 11th of the Month of Nature
on the Theran calendar Soraleth perished, never to return.
Race:half-drow
Class:healer
Level:39
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:EMPIRE, the Empire
Hours:73
39811, RE: (DELETED) [EMPIRE] Soraleth the Cleanser of Maledic...
Posted by Soraleth on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Khaso: I suck as a priest. I'm not bad at healing, though. Thanks for Empowering me, thanks for interacting, thanks for everything. I went on that vacation, came back, and didn't really want to play. Plus the few sensible Imperials I knew deleted or vanished, and the one's I traveled with recently weren't very impressive.

A question for you. Attawai, and several others in fact, made comments about plans. Were there any actual plans, or were they just talking?

Everyone else: Um, have fun. Don't feel good about killing me if you did. I suck pretty bad as it is, and I really didn't care about dying with this character. Also, Soraleth wasn't really fun enough to make other people memorable.

Soraleth, aka Leaf
39813, RE: (DELETED) [EMPIRE] Soraleth the Cleanser of Maledic...
Posted by Khasotholas on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
You're welcome, I thought you did a fairly decent job.

As for plans, I always try to have some interesting plans in the works. One in particular, maybe that's what he mentioned, was in the works, and still may be. It had very poor mortal followup, so is on hold. But it's still a dastardly plan in the back of my mind. Personally, I love it when a plan comes together.

Khas