Subject: "(RAGE DELETE) [HERALD] Lophiel the Grand Master of Arti..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #39604
Show all folders

Death_AngelSat 09-Jul-05 08:48 PM
Member since 22nd Sep 2024
17176 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#39604, "(RAGE DELETE) [HERALD] Lophiel the Grand Master of Artistry, Pretentious Peacock"

Sat Jul 9 20:48:46 2005

At 1 o'clock PM, Day of the Bull, 8th of the Month of the Great Evil
on the Theran calendar Lophiel perished, never to return.

Race:human
Class:bard
Level:51
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:HERALD, the Heralds of the Eternal Star
Hours:269

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

SaithSun 10-Jul-05 04:43 PM
Member since 28th Feb 2005
144 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#39624, "That was a lot of fun..."
In response to Reply #0

I had a lot of fun with Lophiel, and would just like to say thanks to the people that helped him along his way.

Karzalynn- You were interesting. It's too bad we didn't get much time together.

Rixljyn- You were good. I would have enjoyed roaming the world more with you if we'd ever gotten the chance.

Nialona- You had to be my favorite. You were a lot of fun to be around, even if I wasn't quite sure how to interact with you considering Lophiel's mindset. I tried as best I could and I think it came off fairly well. I was sorry to see you delete, which I unfortunetly did not know until I myself logged in to delete. Either way, I enjoyed our time together and would like to give you a serious Congratulations on getting High Herald.

Sessha- I heard you didn't like me and I never did get to figure out why. Nialona mentioned she knew but I didn't push her for an explanation. I don't blame you though, from the beginning I had a feeling of tension between our characters. I don't know if it was intentional or not, but overall I thought it was interesting.

Shazirah- Thank You.

Marmaanth- Thank You. I feel I should mention that I wasn't trying to hassle you that day, I just couldn't see Lophiel taking such an abrupt "No." without having the last word. But I wasn't expecting much, considering.

Eshval- Thank You! I really did have a lot of fun with you. I was never really sure what to expect from you considering your "insanity" so to speak. But I was never disappointed at any point in time. It was enjoyable playing Lophiel and I'd like to contribute most of that to you. I had a lot of fun creating his artwork and hope that you and everyone else enjoyed it as well.

Rasha- I wasn't sure what to think of you either. I just always thought you had a crush on me! *wink*

It's short and sweet, I know. I just want to express my appreciation for the people here and the time they put into it. Staff and players alike.

Enjoy.

"Then hunger proved more powerful than grief." - Count Ugolino and the Tower of Hunger

Rasha (Guest)Mon 11-Jul-05 01:34 AM

#39628, "RE: That was a lot of fun..."
In response to Reply #1

Don't know if you could call it a "crush". You were about the only one left of Rasha's friends. We never did get to explore many places together like I wanted to, but oh well. Hope to see you in the fields again

Nialona (Guest)Sat 03-Sep-05 01:50 PM

#41128, "Oh Peacock..."
In response to Reply #1

So this is a very late reply, but I couldn't resist after finally reading your role.

I -loved- this character. I never expected you to treat Nialona the way you did near the end, but you couldn't have RPed it more true to form. Now, I don't want to go feeding your ego or anything, but there wasn't a time you ceased to impress me. I actually feel kinda bad that I went and deleted without playing more with you. C'est la vie.

Anyway, mucho love to Lophiel and whatnot and I hope to be able to interact with more of yours in the future.

Sessha (Guest)Sat 03-Sep-05 04:22 PM

#41130, "RE: That was a lot of fun..."
In response to Reply #1

Guess I didn't even see this until now, either. Sorry for the late reply. Sessha liked you a lot at first, but there was one day in there where we were getting along really well and then some echoes came up about a dark shadow or something at the inn and Lophiel did a complete 360 and started insulting her songs, her personality, etc. That soured her a lot. She called you her fair weather friend from that point on. It was like if Eshval was possibly around, Lophiel was bound to put on his ####-face. Character-wise, *I* thought Lophiel was cool and I always admired how well you did it. I know it must have been hard to foster any solid relationships with that kind of role. Your art was also inspiring, to say the least. You're golden, man!

SplntrdSun 04-Sep-05 12:26 AM
Member since 08th Feb 2004
1096 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#41134, "Re: Karzalynn"
In response to Reply #1

Ditto.

Karzalynn adored you, and was hesitant about you becoming a Herald at first, thinking that someone so selfish would hardly be a good Herald. But I knew you'd be great, and I was pulling for you to get High Herald.

I could never get enough of your character, not as Karzalynn or any of the other million failed lowbies I've had the pleasure of meeting you with. I should say though, that impersonating you as a gnome was pretty challenging.

Splntrd

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #39604 Previous topic | Next topic