Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(RAGE DELETE) [HERALD] Lophiel the Grand Master of Artistry, Pretentious Peacock
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=39604
39604, (RAGE DELETE) [HERALD] Lophiel the Grand Master of Artistry, Pretentious Peacock
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Sat Jul 9 20:48:46 2005

At 1 o'clock PM, Day of the Bull, 8th of the Month of the Great Evil
on the Theran calendar Lophiel perished, never to return.
Race:human
Class:bard
Level:51
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:HERALD, the Heralds of the Eternal Star
Hours:269
39624, That was a lot of fun...
Posted by Saith on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I had a lot of fun with Lophiel, and would just like to say thanks to the people that helped him along his way.

Karzalynn- You were interesting. It's too bad we didn't get much time together.

Rixljyn- You were good. I would have enjoyed roaming the world more with you if we'd ever gotten the chance.

Nialona- You had to be my favorite. You were a lot of fun to be around, even if I wasn't quite sure how to interact with you considering Lophiel's mindset. I tried as best I could and I think it came off fairly well. I was sorry to see you delete, which I unfortunetly did not know until I myself logged in to delete. Either way, I enjoyed our time together and would like to give you a serious Congratulations on getting High Herald.

Sessha- I heard you didn't like me and I never did get to figure out why. Nialona mentioned she knew but I didn't push her for an explanation. I don't blame you though, from the beginning I had a feeling of tension between our characters. I don't know if it was intentional or not, but overall I thought it was interesting.

Shazirah- Thank You.

Marmaanth- Thank You. I feel I should mention that I wasn't trying to hassle you that day, I just couldn't see Lophiel taking such an abrupt "No." without having the last word. But I wasn't expecting much, considering.

Eshval- Thank You! I really did have a lot of fun with you. I was never really sure what to expect from you considering your "insanity" so to speak. But I was never disappointed at any point in time. It was enjoyable playing Lophiel and I'd like to contribute most of that to you. I had a lot of fun creating his artwork and hope that you and everyone else enjoyed it as well.

Rasha- I wasn't sure what to think of you either. I just always thought you had a crush on me! *wink*

It's short and sweet, I know. I just want to express my appreciation for the people here and the time they put into it. Staff and players alike.

Enjoy.
39628, RE: That was a lot of fun...
Posted by Rasha on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Don't know if you could call it a "crush". You were about the only one left of Rasha's friends. We never did get to explore many places together like I wanted to, but oh well. Hope to see you in the fields again
41128, Oh Peacock...
Posted by Nialona on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
So this is a very late reply, but I couldn't resist after finally reading your role.

I -loved- this character. I never expected you to treat Nialona the way you did near the end, but you couldn't have RPed it more true to form. Now, I don't want to go feeding your ego or anything, but there wasn't a time you ceased to impress me. I actually feel kinda bad that I went and deleted without playing more with you. C'est la vie.

Anyway, mucho love to Lophiel and whatnot and I hope to be able to interact with more of yours in the future.
41130, RE: That was a lot of fun...
Posted by Sessha on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Guess I didn't even see this until now, either. Sorry for the late reply. Sessha liked you a lot at first, but there was one day in there where we were getting along really well and then some echoes came up about a dark shadow or something at the inn and Lophiel did a complete 360 and started insulting her songs, her personality, etc. That soured her a lot. She called you her fair weather friend from that point on. It was like if Eshval was possibly around, Lophiel was bound to put on his ####-face. Character-wise, *I* thought Lophiel was cool and I always admired how well you did it. I know it must have been hard to foster any solid relationships with that kind of role. Your art was also inspiring, to say the least. You're golden, man!
41134, Re: Karzalynn
Posted by Splntrd on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Ditto.

Karzalynn adored you, and was hesitant about you becoming a Herald at first, thinking that someone so selfish would hardly be a good Herald. But I knew you'd be great, and I was pulling for you to get High Herald.

I could never get enough of your character, not as Karzalynn or any of the other million failed lowbies I've had the pleasure of meeting you with. I should say though, that impersonating you as a gnome was pretty challenging.