Subject: "(CON) <DAWN> Temperaleai the Vindictive Bard Heroine, S..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #3914
Show all folders

Death_AngelSun 25-Nov-01 01:26 AM
Member since 30th Apr 2024
16822 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#3914, "(CON) Temperaleai the Vindictive Bard Heroine, Servant of the Dawn"

Sun Nov 25 01:24:23 2001

4 o''clock PM, Day of the Sun, 6th of the Month of the Shadows on the Theran calendar Temperaleai perished, never to return.

Race:elf
Class:bard
Level:51
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:DAWN, the Servants of the Dawn
Hours:584
PK Ratio:6% (closer to 100% is better)

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply RE: (CON) <DAWN> Temperaleai the Vindictive Bard Heroin..., Arithias (Guest) (Guest), 07-Dec-01 03:53 PM, #57
Reply RE: (CON) <DAWN> Temperaleai the Vindictive Bard Heroin..., Steelbiter (Guest), 14-Dec-01 12:35 AM, #60
     Reply RE: (CON) <DAWN> Temperaleai the Vindictive Bard Heroin..., Bagsharn (Guest) (Guest), 14-Dec-01 07:11 AM, #63
          Reply RE: (CON) <DAWN> Temperaleai the Vindictive Bard Heroin..., Steelbiter (Guest), 14-Dec-01 07:33 PM, #64
Reply RE: (CON) <DAWN> Temperaleai the Vindictive Bard Heroin..., Loborguz (Guest) (Guest), 06-Dec-01 11:26 PM, #54
Reply RE: (CON) <DAWN> Temperaleai the Vindictive Bard Heroin..., Steelbiter (Guest), 14-Dec-01 12:43 AM, #61
Reply RE: (CON) <DAWN> Temperaleai the Vindictive Bard Heroin..., shameful the nameful (Guest) (Guest), 04-Dec-01 03:11 PM, #50
Reply RE: (CON) <DAWN> Temperaleai the Vindictive Bard Heroin..., Little Man (Guest) (Guest), 05-Dec-01 06:40 AM, #52
     Reply RE: (CON) <DAWN> Temperaleai the Vindictive Bard Heroin..., shameful (Guest) (Guest), 07-Dec-01 03:09 PM, #56
Reply RE: (CON) <DAWN> Temperaleai the Vindictive Bard Heroin..., Yirri (Guest) (Guest), 29-Nov-01 07:34 PM, #41
Reply RE: (CON) <DAWN> Temperaleai the Vindictive Bard Heroin..., Steelbiter (Guest), 30-Nov-01 08:46 PM, #45
Reply RE: (CON) <DAWN> Temperaleai the Vindictive Bard Heroin..., poet (Guest) (Guest), 10-Dec-01 04:23 PM, #58
     Reply RE: (CON) <DAWN> Temperaleai the Vindictive Bard Heroin..., Steelbiter (Guest), 14-Dec-01 12:46 AM, #62
          Reply RE: (CON) <DAWN> Temperaleai the Vindictive Bard Heroin..., poet (Guest) (Guest), 17-Dec-01 03:14 PM, #65
Reply RE: (CON) <DAWN> Temperaleai the Vindictive Bard Heroin..., Instigatsia (Guest) (Guest), 29-Jan-02 07:48 PM, #66
Reply Booga wooga !!, Luriel (Guest) (Guest), 29-Nov-01 09:38 AM, #31
Reply RE: Booga wooga !!, Steelbiter (Guest) (Guest), 29-Nov-01 03:51 PM, #32
Reply RE: (CON) <DAWN> Temperaleai the Vindictive Bard Heroin..., Umeanidd (Guest) (Guest), 28-Nov-01 07:34 PM, #29
Reply RE: (CON) <DAWN> Temperaleai the Vindictive Bard Heroin..., Ethoremond (Guest) (Guest), 28-Nov-01 07:23 PM, #28
Reply RE: (CON) <DAWN> Temperaleai the Vindictive Bard Heroin..., Ethoremond (Guest) (Guest), 28-Nov-01 07:36 PM, #30
     Reply RE: (CON) <DAWN> Temperaleai the Vindictive Bard Heroin..., Steelbiter (Guest) (Guest), 29-Nov-01 04:01 PM, #34
          Reply RE: (CON) <DAWN> Temperaleai the Vindictive Bard Heroin..., em (Guest) (Guest), 30-Nov-01 03:30 PM, #44
Reply RE: (CON) <DAWN> Temperaleai the Vindictive Bard Heroin..., Derexal (Guest) (Guest), 27-Nov-01 07:05 PM, #22
Reply RE: (CON) <DAWN> Temperaleai the Vindictive Bard Heroin..., Steelbiter (Guest) (Guest), 29-Nov-01 04:28 PM, #39
Reply RE: (CON) <DAWN> Temperaleai the Vindictive Bard Heroin..., Yimmy (Guest) (Guest), 27-Nov-01 04:16 PM, #19
Reply RE: (CON) <DAWN> Temperaleai the Vindictive Bard Heroin..., Little Timmy (Guest) (Guest), 25-Nov-01 11:52 AM, #4
Reply RE: (CON) <DAWN> Temperaleai the Vindictive Bard Heroin..., Yetharien (Guest) (Guest), 26-Nov-01 03:02 AM, #11
     Reply RE: (CON) <DAWN> Temperaleai the Vindictive Bard Heroin..., Steelbiter (Guest) (Guest), 26-Nov-01 02:28 PM, #12
     Reply RE: (CON) <DAWN> Temperaleai the Vindictive Bard Heroin..., Adam (Guest) (Guest), 04-Dec-01 03:56 PM, #51
     Reply Um., Little Timmy (Guest) (Guest), 26-Nov-01 04:01 PM, #15
          Reply RE: Um., Ashrum (Guest) (Guest), 27-Nov-01 01:32 AM, #17
          Reply Guilty conscience? nah, Ordagn (Guest), 27-Nov-01 08:03 PM, #24
          Reply Why not eh?, Reliviani (Guest) (Guest), 06-Dec-01 11:46 PM, #55
          Reply RE: Um., Steelbiter (Guest) (Guest), 29-Nov-01 04:19 PM, #37
Reply Tempster!!!, Bastien(The Quit-to-delete Thief) (Guest) (Guest), 25-Nov-01 01:50 AM, #2
Reply RE: Tempster!!!, Steelbiter (Guest) (Guest), 25-Nov-01 01:57 AM, #3
Reply Boy oh boy..., Steelbiter (Guest) (Guest), 25-Nov-01 01:38 AM, #1
     Reply well done Temp.nt, Lei (Guest) (Guest), 25-Nov-01 02:32 PM, #5
     Reply RE: well done Temp.nt, Steelbiter (Guest) (Guest), 26-Nov-01 02:35 PM, #14
     Reply ARGH!! NO MENTION OF GROLG!!!, Vladamir, 25-Nov-01 06:13 PM, #6
     Reply RE: ARGH!! NO MENTION OF GROLG!!!, Steelbiter (Guest) (Guest), 25-Nov-01 07:11 PM, #7
          Reply RE: ARGH!! NO MENTION OF GROLG!!!, Vladamir, 25-Nov-01 07:20 PM, #8
          Reply RE: Unusual Character, but, uh, hmm. (Guest) (Guest), 28-Nov-01 03:21 PM, #27
               Reply RE: Unusual Character, Steelbiter (Guest) (Guest), 29-Nov-01 03:56 PM, #33
                    Reply RE: Unusual Character, Ack. (Guest) (Guest), 29-Nov-01 04:06 PM, #35
                         Reply RE: Unusual Character, Ack2 (Guest) (Guest), 30-Nov-01 03:15 PM, #43
                              Reply RE: Unusual Character, Steelbiter (Guest), 30-Nov-01 08:48 PM, #46
                                   Reply RE: Unusual Character, damn. (Guest) (Guest), 03-Dec-01 03:40 PM, #48
                                   Reply RE: Unusual Character, wait... (Guest) (Guest), 03-Dec-01 03:53 PM, #49
          Reply BOOTED?!, Yimmy (Guest) (Guest), 27-Nov-01 04:21 PM, #20
     Reply RE: Boy oh boy..., Vynmylak, 26-Nov-01 12:42 AM, #9
     Reply RE: Boy oh boy..., Steelbiter (Guest) (Guest), 26-Nov-01 02:33 PM, #13
     Reply RE: Boy oh boy..., Sythvaur (Guest) (Guest), 26-Nov-01 01:08 AM, #10
     Reply RE: Boy oh boy..., Ashrum (Guest) (Guest), 27-Nov-01 01:24 AM, #16
     Reply RE: Boy oh boy..., Bellarosea (Guest) (Guest), 27-Nov-01 02:21 AM, #18
     Reply RE: Boy oh boy..., uh... (Guest) (Guest), 27-Nov-01 04:25 PM, #21
     Reply RE: Boy oh boy..., Bellarosea (Guest) (Guest), 28-Nov-01 12:59 AM, #25
          Reply RE: Boy oh boy..., twit (Guest) (Guest), 28-Nov-01 03:17 PM, #26
     Reply RE: Boy oh boy..., Steelbiter (Guest) (Guest), 29-Nov-01 04:08 PM, #36
     Reply RE: Boy oh boy..., Little Man (Guest) (Guest), 27-Nov-01 07:13 PM, #23
     Reply RE: Boy oh boy..., Steelbiter (Guest) (Guest), 29-Nov-01 04:22 PM, #38
     Reply loudest mouth in the inn, Yeta (Guest) (Guest), 29-Nov-01 06:27 PM, #40
          Reply Lady...., Lei (Guest) (Guest), 29-Nov-01 09:21 PM, #42
          Reply RE: Lady...., Steelbiter (Guest), 05-Dec-01 11:37 PM, #53
               Reply RE: Lady...., me to. (Guest) (Guest), 10-Dec-01 04:29 PM, #59
          Reply RE: loudest mouth in the inn, Steelbiter (Guest), 30-Nov-01 08:52 PM, #47

Arithias (Guest) (Guest)Fri 07-Dec-01 03:53 PM

#3915, "RE: (CON) <DAWN> Temperaleai the Vindictive Bard Heroin..."
In response to Reply #0

Well, all in all, Temp was an ok character in my eyes. The best thing about you is that you tried to roleplay and I could tell you grew the more you did. Your biggest problem while in Heralds was that you tried to hard to get things to happen. You just have to relax and let it go.

And you sure made it hard for me to travel with some people! All those durn evil people coming in and attacking ya all the time while I was there. Being an evil healer and having to stop other evils kinda kills your grouping sometimes. But it was enjoyable. I just wish I didn't let Arithias auto-delete, but never seeing Jacynth kinda made me bored and I left Heralds to be a Scion simply because I didn't want another Hero Healer in Heralds.

I loved telling you that there was no such thing as Love Love, that it was all fleeting, not to mention trying to get whatever woman I could including you got me bruised up a bit. *chuckle* Oh well, I just hoped you enjoyed your character and get another one out there. Your roleplay certainly got better, but you got to work on those fighting skills!

Arithias

Bagsharn

Darcious Aberfaun, Finder of Beauty, High Herald of the Eternal Star (Dead!)

Steelbiter (Guest)Fri 14-Dec-01 12:35 AM

#3916, "RE: (CON) <DAWN> Temperaleai the Vindictive Bard Heroin..."
In response to Reply #57

Well Arithias, Temp was heartbroken when she saw you became a Scion. She really enjoyed your company quite a bit. Aside from that...Temp was a pacifist for all intentions, so it was allright that she didn't fight with the best of them. She was also a learner character, and boy oh boy did I learn alot. I'm around...just keep your eyes peeled and maybe we'll meet up again. Heh...and keep an eye out for the book Bellarosea is writing about Temp. THAT should be an interesting thing to be sure.

-Temp

Bagsharn (Guest) (Guest)Fri 14-Dec-01 07:11 AM

#3917, "RE: (CON) <DAWN> Temperaleai the Vindictive Bard Heroin..."
In response to Reply #60

Don't worry, I already know your other character I think...

Bagsharn

Arithias

Steelbiter (Guest)Fri 14-Dec-01 07:33 PM

#3918, "RE: (CON) <DAWN> Temperaleai the Vindictive Bard Heroin..."
In response to Reply #63

I have a few, so you can never be too sure. Heh

-Temp

Loborguz (Guest) (Guest)Thu 06-Dec-01 11:26 PM

#3919, "RE: (CON) <DAWN> Temperaleai the Vindictive Bard Heroin..."
In response to Reply #0

I'm sorry it took me so long to post here. I always enjoyed our conversations, and you were always fun to talk to, especially after the "vindictive" title. I don't know if you knew, but the day it happened I started talking to Arvam about it, saying you were probably being mistreated. He got upset at me for sticking up for you (rightfully so, it was none of my business).

But unlike most people who just delete when things to awry, you not only stuck it out, you got stronger in your rp, and for that more than anything else I salute you! Well, ok, I type good words to you. How's that?

Good luck in the future.

Steelbiter (Guest)Fri 14-Dec-01 12:43 AM

#3920, "RE: (CON) <DAWN> Temperaleai the Vindictive Bard Heroin..."
In response to Reply #54

Lobo Lobo Lobo...to Temp, you always made Temp feel a little fright and a little joy just seeing you. When you spoke with her, you weren't some fire and brimstone Villager, you were charming, and charismatic. Not exactly what you expect from the a typical villager..*cough*Nerylana*cough**cough*...ahem...anyways Thanks for sticking up for her. You and Grolgy took the most heat for defending me I think. Thanks for the memories man, and see you out there.

-Temp

shameful the nameful (Guest) (Guest)Tue 04-Dec-01 03:11 PM

#3921, "RE: (CON) <DAWN> Temperaleai the Vindictive Bard Heroin..."
In response to Reply #0

You know what? Much as i enjoyed Roleplaying with you, i was always confused over your nickname and name... Was it after Temperature (as in hot), temptation or tempting? Templar perhaps? temporary, temple, or perhaps timpani? seems to me those breastes of Temperaleai's made good'uns... or perhaps it was... oh never mind. How are ya? How ya been? Good! See ya later.

Little Man (Guest) (Guest)Wed 05-Dec-01 06:40 AM

#3922, "RE: (CON) <DAWN> Temperaleai the Vindictive Bard Heroin..."
In response to Reply #50

Temper, and she had a nasty one

shameful (Guest) (Guest)Fri 07-Dec-01 03:09 PM

#3923, "RE: (CON) <DAWN> Temperaleai the Vindictive Bard Heroin..."
In response to Reply #52

THAT'S IT! Great! I knew i was missing something...

Yirri (Guest) (Guest)Thu 29-Nov-01 07:34 PM

#3924, "RE: (CON) <DAWN> Temperaleai the Vindictive Bard Heroin..."
In response to Reply #0

It's surprising when a joke turns into an entire character's life, isn't it? Everyone thinks a joke role of a lesbian or something on CF is funny, until they try it, then they realize the truth about some things. Not that Yirri was *completely* that way. In any case, even before Temperaleai came to terms with her feelings for Yirri, she was the main catalyst for Yirri's roleplay, the conversion, the two or three men Yirri had to contend with ~_^, conflicts with Pasha and Mayesha, sad conclusion... Unexpectedly, Yirri was one of my better and more fun characters on CF despite only going to rank 24, heh. But it couldn't have happened without Temp, I'm fairly sure as much as Temperaleai was the mainstay of Yirri's life, so was Yirri a major part of Temp's life. (out of fake jealousy, I really think Yirri, Selfren and Talisker deserved more words than what you wrote, j/k) I'm not sure that Temp's life was much different because of Yirri, other than learning about some things that Temp had never learned about in her sheltered life in the courts of Darsylon, but I'm not sure how Yirri would have turned out without that originally humorous idea turning into an entire role. I was even able to make a post out of thier time together on the subject of Roleplay that Pico commended. Couldn't have had that much fun out of the roleplay aspect of CF without Temp.

P.S.
Some of you don't respect barflies, and think that it's the cheap way for roleplay... Unfortunately, until our experience with CF grows enough that we can stand up to you elite players/roleplayers, you're gonna have to live with us. That, or fend off bouncers as you eliminate CF's fresh blood. ~_^

Steelbiter (Guest)Fri 30-Nov-01 08:46 PM

#3926, "RE: (CON) <DAWN> Temperaleai the Vindictive Bard Heroin..."
In response to Reply #41

I'm glad ya liked her character. All I can say is that Yirri did help shape a path for Temperealeai. She forged quite a few of her convictions and also made Temperaleai into a very believable character. As for the lack of mentions I posted originally, I really only noted a few of the people late in Temperaleai's life, as she was just about to die of old age.

-As for you out there that think flocking to the Inn is a cheap form of roleplay, think about this. Pike off! Heh...the Inn is one of the few realitively safe places to rp and not get totally maimed while trying to do so. I think just the opposite of people who go to these places- I find these are the people who have more to say about their characters and put far more in to their roles. I find it better to RP than to just go around bashing everybody's head in just because of alignment or because you're evil. I've been around long enough to see that CF is a very RP-oriented genre, but still has a lot of people who just want to come in, kill and be done with it. It's far more than that, and the sooner you realize that-The Better.One more thing, and this is to the Imms-sorry about the 'Out of the ordinary RP'.I didn't know that it was frowned on, and if I had known, I would've tried to find a different way to go about it.

Not trying to step on anybody's toes here, it's just the way I feel about this topic is all...

-Temp

poet (Guest) (Guest)Mon 10-Dec-01 04:23 PM

#3927, "RE: (CON) <DAWN> Temperaleai the Vindictive Bard Heroin..."
In response to Reply #45

Heck, i know nobody has been reading these posts for a long time, but here goes. For one, what color were Temp's eyes? and if you know, what color were Yirri's?

Steelbiter (Guest)Fri 14-Dec-01 12:46 AM

#3928, "RE: (CON) <DAWN> Temperaleai the Vindictive Bard Heroin..."
In response to Reply #58

Wow...I thought most who were around Temp knew the color of her eyes...even made a macro for it...heh...it went something like..'Temperaleai grins evilly, her phosphorescent green eye ablze with mischief.'...the answer is phsphorescent green. Yirri's were a feral blue.

-Temp

poet (Guest) (Guest)Mon 17-Dec-01 03:14 PM

#3929, "RE: (CON) <DAWN> Temperaleai the Vindictive Bard Heroin..."
In response to Reply #62

oh dude... Geez i remember now. how could i have been so stupid...

Instigatsia (Guest) (Guest)Tue 29-Jan-02 07:48 PM

#3925, "RE: (CON) <DAWN> Temperaleai the Vindictive Bard Heroin..."
In response to Reply #41

No! My buddy, Temperaleia died! Well, technically Insti died, too.. She sort of.. disappeared into the void, I suppose.. But at least with Yirri and Temp around Milli-O and I weren't the only lesbian roleplayers on carrions! Interesing role playing we had, eh?

Also, I didn't think there was anything wrong with us barfly characters. If anything, it helped define our characers more and make roleplayng more interesting than going around massacring strangers.

I am sad Temp has passed, she definately made carrions worth playing for me. I mean, she made life worthwhile for Instigatsia. Yeah.

Luriel (Guest) (Guest)Thu 29-Nov-01 09:38 AM

#3930, "Booga wooga !!"
In response to Reply #0

Bah, you forgot me as well. Luriel really liked you you know, and I was laughing like hell behind my computer when we had that warrety-jarrety 'conversation'. Guess we shall have to find another to perform the wedding - I already have someone in mind though. Anyway, be well, it was fun.

Steelbiter (Guest) (Guest)Thu 29-Nov-01 03:51 PM

#3931, "RE: Booga wooga !!"
In response to Reply #31

Well you gotta understand...Temp came in contact with sooooooooo many people during her time, I couldn't very well get everyone ya know...Temp liked you too...she thought you were very funny and had an interesting outlook on things. Don't worry...I'll still be at the wedding...you just won't know it....heh, Keep an eye out. See ya out there!

Umeanidd (Guest) (Guest)Wed 28-Nov-01 07:34 PM

#3932, "RE: (CON) <DAWN> Temperaleai the Vindictive Bard Heroin..."
In response to Reply #0

Well its been awhile since I have seen ya...But I guess I wont see ya again...Had fun drinken with you at the Bar, I been tryin to get around to sending a missive to the Heralds, but kept forgetting. *snort* Ohh, well I guess I will do it one of these days. Good luck with you next char.....Bird Power! *snicker*

Ethoremond (Guest) (Guest)Wed 28-Nov-01 07:23 PM

#3933, "RE: (CON) <DAWN> Temperaleai the Vindictive Bard Heroin..."
In response to Reply #0

Fun watching you kick people outta the Inn when you where a herald. Atleast when you where doin that no-one got killed, then they kicked you out. Ohh well! Was fun seeing you on occation. Good luck on you next char, see you in the fields.

-Gnome with a pointy sword-

Ethoremond (Guest) (Guest)Wed 28-Nov-01 07:36 PM

#3934, "RE: (CON) <DAWN> Temperaleai the Vindictive Bard Heroin..."
In response to Reply #28

I almost forgot! The Gnomish lap dance! *snicker* You always got mad when I did that. I am pritty sure you are the only one that saw it? *shrug* Unless someone was hiden or somethin.

-Gnome with a pointy sword-

Steelbiter (Guest) (Guest)Thu 29-Nov-01 04:01 PM

#3935, "RE: (CON) <DAWN> Temperaleai the Vindictive Bard Heroin..."
In response to Reply #30

Call me paranoid, but I always thought someone was watching Temp after she was booted out of the Inn. heh...I'm probably just paranoid.

-Temp

em (Guest) (Guest)Fri 30-Nov-01 03:30 PM

#3936, "RE: (CON) <DAWN> Temperaleai the Vindictive Bard Heroin..."
In response to Reply #34

I wouldn't call it paranoid... *evil grin*

Derexal (Guest) (Guest)Tue 27-Nov-01 07:05 PM

#3937, "RE: (CON) <DAWN> Temperaleai the Vindictive Bard Heroin..."
In response to Reply #0

Damnit! I told you to go pray! And not to get in harms way until you heard something. Bah! Anyway, had fun while it lasted, it was a hoot and all that. I now realize what just happened after your next attempt, and I am sorry for that. Hope you try again, and good luck on the next.

Derexal

Steelbiter (Guest) (Guest)Thu 29-Nov-01 04:28 PM

#3938, "RE: (CON) <DAWN> Temperaleai the Vindictive Bard Heroin..."
In response to Reply #22

Well Derex, she did go pray..but I don't really think that the Imms are gonna give someone TWO vitality quests. Heh...I had one back when I was still with the Heralds and then I made Heroine, and lost two points of con due to old age! what a crock if ya ask me...heh...but when ya come on, and the Fortress is being raided by some scion thief, Halisstra and that blasted crocodile, whatcha gonna do really? All she saw was quicksand, a fireball, a blackjack, and some crocodile teeth. Heh...what a way to go.

-Temp

Yimmy (Guest) (Guest)Tue 27-Nov-01 04:16 PM

#3939, "RE: (CON) <DAWN> Temperaleai the Vindictive Bard Heroin..."
In response to Reply #0

Well #####, that means you never got my note... oh well. Anyways, i'm sorry Yimcun never out-lived Temp, and Pulten never made it either. Jebren sends her thanks, and apologies for Yirri.
Yimcun loved her as well, and her death brought a deep burden, as well as all the troubles with Scion and all. My newest character, Jolen, seems promising, perhaps we'll meet some day. Though it's funny, my characters spend there time in the Inn, so much time that most of them never or haven't passed academy age yet. I always remember Yimcun coming to the Inn, looking for Temp, Yirri, and Pasha, yet all of you have passed. Shame eh? Jebren recently took another crack at Eryndorial's shrine, and has been searching for Jacynth's. An orchard in a small town is all I know of it... oh well. Catch ya on the flip side.

Little Timmy (Guest) (Guest)Sun 25-Nov-01 11:52 AM

#3940, "RE: (CON) <DAWN> Temperaleai the Vindictive Bard Heroin..."
In response to Reply #0

Wow. A servant that actually acted like
a servant. It seems harder and harder to
find these days. I can't count the number
of servant assassins that attacked my
necro, that I had to kill. You were
great fun to talk to, even though
I didn't know ya too well. Well done,
Temperaleai.

Gharith

Yetharien (Guest) (Guest)Mon 26-Nov-01 03:02 AM

#3941, "RE: (CON) <DAWN> Temperaleai the Vindictive Bard Heroin..."
In response to Reply #4

>Wow. A servant that actually acted
>like a servant.

You should take a look at your statement and rethink it. If servants were not openly allowed to attack evils(when it doesnt get in the way of their servantly duties) do you think a paladin tattooed by Shokai would be an Apostle? Learn a little about a topic before you start making up your own facts on it.

Yeth

Steelbiter (Guest) (Guest)Mon 26-Nov-01 02:28 PM

#3947, "RE: (CON) <DAWN> Temperaleai the Vindictive Bard Heroin..."
In response to Reply #11

I played Temperaleai the way I felt that she should be. For the most part, she was a pacifist and only attacked when necessary. That is all I can really say...as for other Dawnites who attack evils, hey it's their perrogative. Temp merely preferred to try and convert through less termigant methods-Like getting them boozed up and making the 'convertee' spill their guts to her.

-Temp

Adam (Guest) (Guest)Tue 04-Dec-01 03:56 PM

#3948, "RE: (CON) <DAWN> Temperaleai the Vindictive Bard Heroin..."
In response to Reply #12

Perrogitive?!!
I must be the youngest shitter on this roleplay 'cause i ain't never heard that word, and I'm pretty smart for a 13 y/o...
heh...

Little Timmy (Guest) (Guest)Mon 26-Nov-01 04:01 PM

#3942, "Um."
In response to Reply #11

The point is, the priority of servants
should be as set: to save the Light, rather
than exterminate the Dark, which is the
preogative of the Maran. I have a great
deal of respect for you, Yetharien, but
having played from Servants to Scarabs,
the quality of induction into the servant
has somehow always been low caliber. Somehow,
the idiots always leak in.

The roleplay is stale, and whenever any misfortune
comes to these dudes..

RANDOM_DAWNIE tells you "HOW THE ___ DID YOU KILL
ME YOU STUPID ____ SHUT THE ____ UP CHEATING
MOTHER______ IM GOING TO COME TO YOUR HOUSE AND
RAM MY BASEBALL BAT UP YOUR _______ ___ YOU MUST
HAVE PROBLEMS IN REAL LIFE YOU _______ ______"

They tend to be stubborn and foolish, talking ____
all the time and reverting to the above state when
they lose a fight.

These personalities were common to Tribunals as well
for a very long time.

In short, it's a relief when a good roleplayer,
who isn't an idiot or a hypocrite, comes along and
shows what the servants really can be.

P.S.

>summon (dawnie warrior)

(dawnie warrior) appears suddenly.

> cast sleep (dawnie warrior)
(dawnie warrior) leaves north

> He's not here. where

(PK) Little TimmyStanding Before the Fortress of Light
(PK) (dawnie warrior) In the Courtyard

Ashrum (Guest) (Guest)Tue 27-Nov-01 01:32 AM

#3946, "RE: Um."
In response to Reply #15

all dawns? I don't think I acted like that when I was a dawn. heheheh thats funnie!

Ordagn (Guest)Tue 27-Nov-01 08:03 PM

#3944, "Guilty conscience? nah"
In response to Reply #15

Since I've been alluded to somewhat in this post I'll go ahead and speak up a bit. Yes, I was a pk'ing Dawnie. Yes, it was fine by the Apostles. Yes, people bitched about me. Snarg wrote a note to the Haven saying I killed everybody I saw when in actually I killed a drow (reason for that seen in my goodbye) and then I killed Pictuan who attacked me after I killed said drow. What you saw out of me certainly wasn't my best, mainly because I was spamming trip like an idiot so you wouldn't sleep me and then I had to wait 10 rounds for the trips to stop going through.

Anyways, Ordagn was my return character and I figured Dawn was the best way to go. I knew that an Apostle had Shokai's mark so I knew I wasn't going to have any trouble pk'ing as a Dawnie. Dawn is an old haunt of mine so I wanted to see what was up.

For all of those people that haven't tried a Dawn, especially those who haven't used a Dawnie to pk, I really recommend it. I'm just a little bit sadistic and it becomes painfully obvious after your first successful pk with a Servant that people take it personally. They expect Servants to be pushovers and newbies so when they die to one they rant and rave and piss and moan because it's a blow to their ego. It's GREAT!

Reliviani (Guest) (Guest)Thu 06-Dec-01 11:46 PM

#3945, "Why not eh?"
In response to Reply #24

Depending on your opinion, can't slaying evils almost be seen as aiding the greater humanity, and to the Maran, it is even counted as aiding the actual evil, so...in a way...depending on your spin, there are viable methods. The only thing that separates, is that if an evil begs mercy, you're supposed to stop, whereas a common Maran viewpoint would be that they are lying and only upon their redemption will the deed be truly done and true mercy allowed, et cetera.

Steelbiter (Guest) (Guest)Thu 29-Nov-01 04:19 PM

#3943, "RE: Um."
In response to Reply #15

Not to step on any toes, but it is the 'PERROGATIVE' of the individual dawnie whether or not they go exterminate on their own time. When helping others, they do the whole light/faith/hope thing...this could be seen as just another way to do as well.

-Temp

Bastien(The Quit-to-delete Thief) (Guest) (Guest)Sun 25-Nov-01 01:50 AM

#3949, "Tempster!!!"
In response to Reply #0

Hey! It was fun playing with you, always trying to convert drow.....pissy newbie shamans and discontent scion thieves, MUaHaHaHAHA. Strange though, always thought she would've croaked cause of Age and not con.

Steelbiter (Guest) (Guest)Sun 25-Nov-01 01:57 AM

#3950, "RE: Tempster!!!"
In response to Reply #2

Well man, for some strange reason, people see elves as a good mark when they're playing evil characters. Heh. Go figure. She got beaten down more than her fair share and somehow always seemed to weather it fairly well. I was really hoping that she was going to die of old age too. Heh...but that's the way it goes. And for the record, Halisstra, you finally got me...teehee

Steelbiter (Guest) (Guest)Sun 25-Nov-01 01:38 AM

#3951, "Boy oh boy..."
In response to Reply #0

Well...Temp was a learning character. She learned alot about the lands, and she learned alot about it's color.

Man did I enjoy the hell out of playing Temperaleai. I hope all who interacted with her had as much fun as she did with you. I just wanna say a few hellos to some of those who made her time of Thera really worthwhile.

Vynmylak-You were her rock. Next to Selfren you had top billing in her book.
Derexal-What can I say? With Temp, it only seemed natural that she pick on you. Regardless, you were fun to be around.
Tibaloa-I wish we could've travelled more than we did. The times we had though were memorable ones.
Yirri-You were one of the loves of Temp's life.
Pasha-even though things turned the way they did between you, she still kept a warm place in her heart for ya.
Arvam-Man, what can I say? Sorry about all bird jokes and pushing the limits.
Taskin-Heh, It's a damn shame I outlived ya, I really liked having you around. You were sort of like that annoying brat brother you always hear about.
Loborguz, Intronan, and all the others-You all added color and passion into Temperaleai's life. The only thing I can hope for is as an enjoyable character as she was.
To any who wanna speak with me about this I can be reached at Empathik@hotmail.com

-Temp

Lei (Guest) (Guest)Sun 25-Nov-01 02:32 PM

#3979, "well done Temp.nt"
In response to Reply #1

nt

Steelbiter (Guest) (Guest)Mon 26-Nov-01 02:35 PM

#3980, "RE: well done Temp.nt"
In response to Reply #5

Wow. That's good to know. I enjoyed playing with you too. Heh.

-Temp

VladamirSun 25-Nov-01 06:13 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
1179 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM Click to send message via ICQ
#3968, "ARGH!! NO MENTION OF GROLG!!!"
In response to Reply #1

*sniff* How could you forget about me? Especially with all the times you threw me out of the inn for killing mages. I don't know if it was deliberate, or if I was just that damn good, that you always did it AFTER they were dead. heh.

Steelbiter (Guest) (Guest)Sun 25-Nov-01 07:11 PM

#3969, "RE: ARGH!! NO MENTION OF GROLG!!!"
In response to Reply #6

Hey man...there was aquite a bit going through my head when Temp was killed. Heh heh...well Let me say this now. Grolgthus was quite an interesting character and Temperaleai definitely liked interacting with him. She thought it was quite valiant that a fire giant of all people would risk getting bolted by the gods just to defend her honor-ON MORE THAN ONE OCCASION! Grolgthus' character quite honestly was one of the deciding factors in Temperaleai seeking to become a Dawnie after she was booted out of the Inn. You showed her that compassion and hard work could overcome almost anything. Thanks for the time and the play man. I'll be looking for you out there in the fields with some other character with some unusual habits. See ya soon.

-Temp

VladamirSun 25-Nov-01 07:20 PM
1179 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM Click to send message via ICQ
#3971, "RE: ARGH!! NO MENTION OF GROLG!!!"
In response to Reply #7

Thanks for the time and the play man. I'll be looking for you out there in the fields with some other character with some unusual habits. See ya soon.
-Temp

Oh man, if you had any idea. Heh. You've already interacted with another of my "unusual" characters. "Here, drink out of this mug.".

but, uh, hmm. (Guest) (Guest)Wed 28-Nov-01 03:21 PM

#3972, "RE: Unusual Character"
In response to Reply #8

>some other
>character with some unusual habits.

and uh, you wouldn't happen to be tellin us this 'ere character would ye lassie?

Steelbiter (Guest) (Guest)Thu 29-Nov-01 03:56 PM

#3973, "RE: Unusual Character"
In response to Reply #27

Nah...just that most people out there hae some strange quirk about them...so I don't really think that it's giving too much away really...heh

-Temp

Ack. (Guest) (Guest)Thu 29-Nov-01 04:06 PM

#3974, "RE: Unusual Character"
In response to Reply #33

That's why I asked, its not giving enough away!

Besides, this fact I know well... Gigbottles, steel claws, and mute gnomes... heh. But I suppose I'm giving too much away
now aren't I?

Ack2 (Guest) (Guest)Fri 30-Nov-01 03:15 PM

#3975, "RE: Unusual Character"
In response to Reply #35

Wait wait! i know who yer knew charater is... at least i think i do... rhyming name with temp right? starts with n, ends with emp.... If i'm wrong just call me twit, most people do anyway.

Steelbiter (Guest)Fri 30-Nov-01 08:48 PM

#3976, "RE: Unusual Character"
In response to Reply #43

Let's just say this...none of my current characters' names rhyme. All of them have a small bit of my personality, but ALL of them are different...no hints for you! Ha!

-Temp

damn. (Guest) (Guest)Mon 03-Dec-01 03:40 PM

#3978, "RE: Unusual Character"
In response to Reply #46

not even for me? the poor gnomey? mute gnomey? pussycat wit hurt paw? shuckydarn to your ugly mug then... *grins* on'y joking...

wait... (Guest) (Guest)Mon 03-Dec-01 03:53 PM

#3977, "RE: Unusual Character"
In response to Reply #46

Wait... that means you might be a Herald... and that means you'll be really nice to me and let me in the Library whenever i ask right?

Yimmy (Guest) (Guest)Tue 27-Nov-01 04:21 PM

#3970, "BOOTED?!"
In response to Reply #7

Booted? Now hold on... i got the part that you quit the heralds, and became a servant, but booted? i missed that. 'Splains why i never saw ya. never mind...

VynmylakMon 26-Nov-01 12:42 AM
52 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#3966, "RE: Boy oh boy..."
In response to Reply #1

Well, Temp, you were surely a challenge and pleasure for Vynmylak to deal with. I truly admired your perseverance in seeking the Haven, and taking a very proactive approach in dealing with anything that came up. I think you had a very interesting role/background, and I’m not sure if everyone that interacted with you had that understanding. I know I will not be alone in missing having you around, and wish you luck in your next incarnation.

Just as a side note, I continue to find it humorous that folks seem to the think that once you join the Haven, you have to wear a sign that says “Please PK Me – I don’t mind” or “I’m a Servant – Of course I won’t hunt.” Little Timmy (Gharith) above stated that it was nice to see a Servant who acted like a Servant; I don’t know exactly what that means, but it’s good to see you acknowledged for some of your works. The option to actively hunt as a Servant is one left to each person’s role, as much as with most every cabal in Thera. I’ve yet to see anyone who’s a bloodthirsty, multi-killing machine within the Haven, and doubt if we will. We just don’t seem to attract those types of players -- or at least if we do, they're restraining themselves really, really well.

Take care, Temp, and see you in the Fields. -- Vyn

Steelbiter (Guest) (Guest)Mon 26-Nov-01 02:33 PM

#3967, "RE: Boy oh boy..."
In response to Reply #9

Vyn, I can only hope that I will meet you in the fields once again. Temp admired you for your conviction and your courage in the light of everything that was going on around you. I think you play a good Paladin and think you should keep up the good work man. As a side note-I think Teeka was the closest to a Major Pkiller the Dawnies ever had. I always thought her to be quite the hunter.

See you out there,
-Temp

Sythvaur (Guest) (Guest)Mon 26-Nov-01 01:08 AM

#3965, "RE: Boy oh boy..."
In response to Reply #1

You were cool. I've been busy so I missed the end of your life, but there aren't a lot of people left that Sythvuar knew when he was younger, and you were one of them. Thanks for keeping me entertained.

Ashrum (Guest) (Guest)Tue 27-Nov-01 01:24 AM

#3964, "RE: Boy oh boy..."
In response to Reply #1

Whata Bout me? it was fun, you were a good friend and I know I got on your nerve when I met you. Temperaleai pins Ashrum to the bar and kisses him until he faints. Remember that? that was when you said Ashrum's sex drive something... I'm gonna miss you temp good luck...can't belive she forgot the greastest hero..

Bellarosea (Guest) (Guest)Tue 27-Nov-01 02:21 AM

#3959, "RE: Boy oh boy..."
In response to Reply #1

Well, I know you've heard this before but I'll say it again... How could you forget about me? You're own daughter. That's ok, no harm done. I have most of that book written. You'll be with all the other great names forever in the Lyceum. This is, if the silly evil people will leave me alone, and not destroy my manuscripts. You are right, elves are a target for someone that wants to get their pk ratio up. Shame it is. I really liked how we interacted with eachother. I'll miss dancing around you and screaming out Mom! You really made this character fun with me and helped my role come out to make me... as I see it a pretty popular character. I'll see you in the fields... maybe I already have *wink*.

Bella

uh... (Guest) (Guest)Tue 27-Nov-01 04:25 PM

#3961, "RE: Boy oh boy..."
In response to Reply #18

daughter...? crappers... how could temp get a daughter of Yirri? or did she have some other lover?

Bellarosea (Guest) (Guest)Wed 28-Nov-01 12:59 AM

#3962, "RE: Boy oh boy..."
In response to Reply #21

It wasn't a birth daughter you twit. It was more like an adoption of sorts... she was like a motherly mentor.

Bellarosea Breeze Kintalla Darbenlon Strolaim: The pink bard with the loud feet.

twit (Guest) (Guest)Wed 28-Nov-01 03:17 PM

#3963, "RE: Boy oh boy..."
In response to Reply #25

oh...

Steelbiter (Guest) (Guest)Thu 29-Nov-01 04:08 PM

#3960, "RE: Boy oh boy..."
In response to Reply #18

Well..sorry about not mentioning you, but let me just say this. Bella was a great character for Temp to have around. She gave her the child always wanted without breaking any of the rules! Heh...but seriously..Ihope I get to read that book. It sounds like a doozy...See ya around dearie...You already have...*wink*

-Temp

Little Man (Guest) (Guest)Tue 27-Nov-01 07:13 PM

#3957, "RE: Boy oh boy..."
In response to Reply #1

You outlived many of my Chars

I first met you with... Dashnor I think, the A-P that you conviced to seek redemption, didn't really enjoy him so I chucked him

Then I made Taskin, you were fun to be around, especially when yo u were mad, like the thing with Cinnaretta and getting you stuck in the woods, that made my day

After that, Daucan, which I regreted making

Then Gurinsh, yet another annoying little brat

I think you sort of knew who I was all along, kept calling me little man! But it was fun, meeting you with them all

Good Luck with your next char! (You better make another)

P.S. Your emotes were way overbored, conjuring baths out of mid air? Conjuring razors that you can control? KOTEGASHI!?

Steelbiter (Guest) (Guest)Thu 29-Nov-01 04:22 PM

#3958, "RE: Boy oh boy..."
In response to Reply #23

Why not go poverboard? That was one of Temperaleai's most defining characteristics! She never knew when to stop! Whethere it be when to die, when to shut up, or when to simply quit. It just wasn't in her vocabulary. So put that in your pipe and smoke it!

-Temp

Yeta (Guest) (Guest)Thu 29-Nov-01 06:27 PM

#3952, "loudest mouth in the inn"
In response to Reply #1

forgot about me eh, the person with a garden of grapes
they are sweet and tasty. Stop saying they are bad for you mouth
You are the reason why there're less women in Thera.
Be happy be sad, I'll see you around in another life
good luck in the future

Lei (Guest) (Guest)Thu 29-Nov-01 09:21 PM

#3954, "Lady...."
In response to Reply #40

your weird
lol

Steelbiter (Guest)Wed 05-Dec-01 11:37 PM

#3955, "RE: Lady...."
In response to Reply #42

I prefer eccentric.

-Temp

me to. (Guest) (Guest)Mon 10-Dec-01 04:29 PM

#3956, "RE: Lady...."
In response to Reply #53

yeah. eccentric's a good word for a mu... never mind.

Steelbiter (Guest)Fri 30-Nov-01 08:52 PM

#3953, "RE: loudest mouth in the inn"
In response to Reply #40

Yeta! Heh...Well..warning people off about the grapes was Temp's good deed...teehee...until you, I had NEVER seen so many female Marans!

-Temp

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #3914 Previous topic | Next topic