Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectRE: Boy oh boy...
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=3914&mesg_id=3966
3966, RE: Boy oh boy...
Posted by Vynmylak on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Well, Temp, you were surely a challenge and pleasure for Vynmylak to deal with. I truly admired your perseverance in seeking the Haven, and taking a very proactive approach in dealing with anything that came up. I think you had a very interesting role/background, and I’m not sure if everyone that interacted with you had that understanding. I know I will not be alone in missing having you around, and wish you luck in your next incarnation.

Just as a side note, I continue to find it humorous that folks seem to the think that once you join the Haven, you have to wear a sign that says “Please PK Me – I don’t mind” or “I’m a Servant – Of course I won’t hunt.” Little Timmy (Gharith) above stated that it was nice to see a Servant who acted like a Servant; I don’t know exactly what that means, but it’s good to see you acknowledged for some of your works. The option to actively hunt as a Servant is one left to each person’s role, as much as with most every cabal in Thera. I’ve yet to see anyone who’s a bloodthirsty, multi-killing machine within the Haven, and doubt if we will. We just don’t seem to attract those types of players -- or at least if we do, they're restraining themselves really, really well.

Take care, Temp, and see you in the Fields. -- Vyn