Subject: "(DELETED) [BATTLE] Vehgor the Battle-Scarred, Student o..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #38632
Show all folders

Death_AngelTue 07-Jun-05 02:56 PM
Member since 21st Sep 2024
17173 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#38632, "(DELETED) [BATTLE] Vehgor the Battle-Scarred, Student of the Inner Fire"

Tue Jun 7 14:55:51 2005

At 12 o'clock PM, Day of the Moon, 28th of the Month of Winter
on the Theran calendar Vehgor perished, never to return.

Race:svirfnebli
Class:warrior
Level:37
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:BATTLE, the BattleRagers, Haters of Magic
Hours:123

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Vehgor (Guest)Wed 08-Jun-05 01:56 PM

#38663, "Fun ride"
In response to Reply #0

Ah well, too many to say bye too. In the end it just was not as much fun anymore since I could hardly ever find a fight and when I did it was often (as most my fights were) 2 or more vs me. Thats not really fun but oh well. There were a few of you out there who would fight solo and I had much respect for that, even if you beat my ass or I nailed you.

To battle, keep on trucking. There are alot of good ones in there (along with a few bad ones).

Empire: damn, you annoyed me but eh, I guess that is what you are suppose to do. Not going to bitch about you ganging since it is set up that way I guess. I just have that much more respect for those who would come after me and even beat my ass time to time.

Everyone else: HAR ya are pansy sniffing wimps!
-The Melon-
damn you Ritur.

Ritur (Guest)Wed 08-Jun-05 06:17 PM

#38665, "Damn me?! Ha!"
In response to Reply #1

Gotta love the nickname, I can't take credit but I made sure it stuck >

Shame you didn't stick with it, things change in time and who knows what would happen when you got to hero? If anything, I would have thought exploring the religion would be fun. *shrug*

Hope I made it just that little bit more interesting.

Livion (Guest)Wed 08-Jun-05 07:11 PM

#38667, "Too bad"
In response to Reply #1

Thanks for all the training together, it's sure paying off Seriously, you should have waited for the second spec at least, I know gankings are ####ty but what do you expect??!! You were an excellent berserker from what I saw, you friggin melon head!
Good luck with everything!

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #38632 Previous topic | Next topic