Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [BATTLE] Vehgor the Battle-Scarred, Student of the Inner Fire
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=38632
38632, (DELETED) [BATTLE] Vehgor the Battle-Scarred, Student of the Inner Fire
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Tue Jun 7 14:55:51 2005

At 12 o'clock PM, Day of the Moon, 28th of the Month of Winter
on the Theran calendar Vehgor perished, never to return.
Race:svirfnebli
Class:warrior
Level:37
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:BATTLE, the BattleRagers, Haters of Magic
Hours:123
38663, Fun ride
Posted by Vehgor on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Ah well, too many to say bye too. In the end it just was not as much fun anymore since I could hardly ever find a fight and when I did it was often (as most my fights were) 2 or more vs me. Thats not really fun but oh well. There were a few of you out there who would fight solo and I had much respect for that, even if you beat my ass or I nailed you.

To battle, keep on trucking. There are alot of good ones in there (along with a few bad ones).

Empire: damn, you annoyed me but eh, I guess that is what you are suppose to do. Not going to bitch about you ganging since it is set up that way I guess. I just have that much more respect for those who would come after me and even beat my ass time to time.

Everyone else: HAR ya are pansy sniffing wimps!
-The Melon-
damn you Ritur.
38665, Damn me?! Ha!
Posted by Ritur on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Gotta love the nickname, I can't take credit but I made sure it stuck >:)

Shame you didn't stick with it, things change in time and who knows what would happen when you got to hero? If anything, I would have thought exploring the religion would be fun. *shrug*

Hope I made it just that little bit more interesting.
38667, Too bad
Posted by Livion on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Thanks for all the training together, it's sure paying off:P Seriously, you should have waited for the second spec at least, I know gankings are ####ty but what do you expect??!! You were an excellent berserker from what I saw, you friggin melon head!
Good luck with everything!