Subject: "(DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Beidal the Holy Father" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #38021
Show all folders

Death_AngelTue 10-May-05 12:40 PM
Member since 21st Sep 2024
17172 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#38021, "(DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Beidal the Holy Father"

Tue May 10 12:38:24 2005

At 10 o'clock AM, Day of the Sun, 20th of the Month of the Spring
on the Theran calendar Beidal perished, never to return.

Race:gnome
Class:healer
Level:49
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:OUTLANDER, the Outlanders of Thar-Eris
Hours:212

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply RE: (DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Beidal the Holy Father, beidal (Guest), 10-May-05 12:53 PM, #1
     Reply Good job, Reggie (Guest), 10-May-05 04:40 PM, #2
     Reply RE: (DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Beidal the Holy Father, Tanera (Guest), 10-May-05 05:30 PM, #3
     Reply RE: (DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Beidal the Holy Father, Beidal (Guest), 11-May-05 11:28 AM, #4
     Reply Yep., Qing Long (Guest), 11-May-05 02:51 PM, #5
     Reply RE: Yep., beidal (Guest), 11-May-05 03:03 PM, #
     Reply RE: Yep., beidal (Guest), 11-May-05 03:03 PM, #6
     Reply RE: (DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Beidal the Holy Father, Gordath (Guest), 13-May-05 07:52 AM, #7

beidal (Guest)Tue 10-May-05 12:53 PM

#38022, "RE: (DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Beidal the Holy Father"
In response to Reply #0

I had fun learning with this characture, though i am sure everyone would vouge for me being a newbie still. I learned alot on beidal, and had lots of memorys, and I want to thank everyone for the time they took for helping me learn.

Tjok- You were only around for my first two levels, but you were an inspiration to me. I have always wanted to be like your char.
Aeseria- You inducted me, I will not forget how it took three days to get it, and I would constantly gate to around the Refuge to help you, and the huntress... I learned alot.
Vivirong- We have been friends for a while, though I wish that we had more pk interaction.
Gordath- I will not forget how I made the mistake of moving one space into the court yard on accident, and before I could move I was killed by 4 tribbies and there guards... OUCH.
Qing- Lots of great times together, I always looked foreward to you being on.
The dark ranger K something, you were one of beidal's good friends, but I am HORRIBLE with names, so I just wanted to say thanks for helping me learn.
The Bard and Thief duo- I didn't learn with you much, but I remember the fight I had with the thief, where I thought that I was winning, but she was just stealing from me.
Carri- You were a good friend, always looked up to you.
Vershelt- I know you wanted to kill me, but didn't... I am glad you didnt because I had fun with your interactions with me.
Gil something Sunwarden- You were the one that always got me out of alot of bad situations.
Reggie- I am sorry you didn't become Harbinger, you would have been an awesome one.
Lyth the water shifter- I owe most of my ranks to you as the dolphin and the sea-turtle.
There are many more I would like to thank, or mention, but any feed back would be good...

Reggie (Guest)Tue 10-May-05 04:40 PM

#38029, "Good job"
In response to Reply #1

It was good to see you come into your own as a healer. You started off a bit rocky, but I know what its like to learn a new class. Great job though toward the end of Reggie's life, instead of having to ask you were on top of things, and doing your best. I like that.

Reggie aka Minyar

Tanera (Guest)Tue 10-May-05 05:30 PM

#38030, "RE: (DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Beidal the Holy Father"
In response to Reply #1

We interacted some...
it was fun... Hell.. I didnt
notice much about the Newbish
stuff... luck with the next one..

Beidal (Guest)Wed 11-May-05 11:28 AM

#38048, "RE: (DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Beidal the Holy Father"
In response to Reply #1

Thanks for the support... I have learned alot about the game through my healer, and found that it is harder to do a healer that follows the crone then I previously thought. I look foreward to the next char.

Qing Long (Guest)Wed 11-May-05 02:51 PM

#38053, "Yep."
In response to Reply #1

We had some good times hacking and forcing our way up through those crappy middle ranks outnumbered 6-1. I didn't sense much of an extreme newbie air about you, but I did notice you either had a really crappy link, or you'd mud in between work/other events - because your link would fall at the most random times. Being a guy who snatches a session when he can, myself, I understand completely

Why did you delete?

beidal (Guest)Wed 11-May-05 03:03 PM

#38055, "RE: Yep."

I had a crappy link, and I was at school, so i could only play halfway, but when i was giving it my full attention it was awesome. I remember I tried to get you up there in ranks, and like a couple days later you were almost older then me! I am glad that I met you though, because you were probably Beidal's best friend by the time he deleted. I deleted because I got bored, and over the summer I work construction, and wont have much time, and I am starting college soon. I loved those out numbered times, 6-1 imperials and tribunals. I had fun, though i died more then a healer should I think. I wanted to thank the crone too for giving me her blessings, it is much harder to do a healer that follows death, so i spent much time helping kill people, infact i got a couple of times that i played him like a shaman, i mean my weapons were all maxed as was lash and pugil and shield block and parry were decent.

beidal (Guest)Wed 11-May-05 03:03 PM

#38056, "RE: Yep."
In response to Reply #5

I had a crappy link, and I was at school, so i could only play halfway, but when i was giving it my full attention it was awesome. I remember I tried to get you up there in ranks, and like a couple days later you were almost older then me! I am glad that I met you though, because you were probably Beidal's best friend by the time he deleted. I deleted because I got bored, and over the summer I work construction, and wont have much time, and I am starting college soon. I loved those out numbered times, 6-1 imperials and tribunals. I had fun, though i died more then a healer should I think. I wanted to thank the crone too for giving me her blessings, it is much harder to do a healer that follows death, so i spent much time helping kill people, infact i got a couple of times that i played him like a shaman, i mean my weapons were all maxed as was lash and pugil and shield block and parry were decent.

Gordath (Guest)Fri 13-May-05 07:52 AM

#38085, "RE: (DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Beidal the Holy Father"
In response to Reply #1

Hehe, yeah that one step was absolute murder. Still I THINK it was you and your wolf that got me back later as I fought the spirit. I would have loved a straight up fight at some point (not that I blame you for NOT wanting that). As for being a first time healer, well I can think of a couple raids/attacks in both directions that would have gone differently if there hadn't been aura's or healing going on from someone I didnt even know was around. That was horribly (from my standpoint at least) effective. Well done.
What I loved about this character was his willingness to rp. It gave a face and personality to an opponent instead of just a name and what tactics this person likes to use.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #38021 Previous topic | Next topic