Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Beidal the Holy Father
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=38021
38021, (DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Beidal the Holy Father
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Tue May 10 12:38:24 2005

At 10 o'clock AM, Day of the Sun, 20th of the Month of the Spring
on the Theran calendar Beidal perished, never to return.
Race:gnome
Class:healer
Level:49
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:OUTLANDER, the Outlanders of Thar-Eris
Hours:212
38022, RE: (DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Beidal the Holy Father
Posted by beidal on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I had fun learning with this characture, though i am sure everyone would vouge for me being a newbie still. I learned alot on beidal, and had lots of memorys, and I want to thank everyone for the time they took for helping me learn.

Tjok- You were only around for my first two levels, but you were an inspiration to me. I have always wanted to be like your char.
Aeseria- You inducted me, I will not forget how it took three days to get it, and I would constantly gate to around the Refuge to help you, and the huntress... I learned alot.
Vivirong- We have been friends for a while, though I wish that we had more pk interaction.
Gordath- I will not forget how I made the mistake of moving one space into the court yard on accident, and before I could move I was killed by 4 tribbies and there guards... OUCH.
Qing- Lots of great times together, I always looked foreward to you being on.
The dark ranger K something, you were one of beidal's good friends, but I am HORRIBLE with names, so I just wanted to say thanks for helping me learn.
The Bard and Thief duo- I didn't learn with you much, but I remember the fight I had with the thief, where I thought that I was winning, but she was just stealing from me.
Carri- You were a good friend, always looked up to you.
Vershelt- I know you wanted to kill me, but didn't... I am glad you didnt because I had fun with your interactions with me.
Gil something Sunwarden- You were the one that always got me out of alot of bad situations.
Reggie- I am sorry you didn't become Harbinger, you would have been an awesome one.
Lyth the water shifter- I owe most of my ranks to you as the dolphin and the sea-turtle.
There are many more I would like to thank, or mention, but any feed back would be good...
38029, Good job
Posted by Reggie on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
It was good to see you come into your own as a healer. You started off a bit rocky, but I know what its like to learn a new class. Great job though toward the end of Reggie's life, instead of having to ask you were on top of things, and doing your best. I like that.

Reggie aka Minyar
38030, RE: (DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Beidal the Holy Father
Posted by Tanera on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
We interacted some...
it was fun... Hell.. I didnt
notice much about the Newbish
stuff... luck with the next one..
38048, RE: (DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Beidal the Holy Father
Posted by Beidal on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Thanks for the support... I have learned alot about the game through my healer, and found that it is harder to do a healer that follows the crone then I previously thought. I look foreward to the next char.
38053, Yep.
Posted by Qing Long on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
We had some good times hacking and forcing our way up through those crappy middle ranks outnumbered 6-1. I didn't sense much of an extreme newbie air about you, but I did notice you either had a really crappy link, or you'd mud in between work/other events - because your link would fall at the most random times. Being a guy who snatches a session when he can, myself, I understand completely :)

Why did you delete?
38055, RE: Yep.
I had a crappy link, and I was at school, so i could only play halfway, but when i was giving it my full attention it was awesome. I remember I tried to get you up there in ranks, and like a couple days later you were almost older then me! I am glad that I met you though, because you were probably Beidal's best friend by the time he deleted. I deleted because I got bored, and over the summer I work construction, and wont have much time, and I am starting college soon. I loved those out numbered times, 6-1 imperials and tribunals. I had fun, though i died more then a healer should I think. I wanted to thank the crone too for giving me her blessings, it is much harder to do a healer that follows death, so i spent much time helping kill people, infact i got a couple of times that i played him like a shaman, i mean my weapons were all maxed as was lash and pugil and shield block and parry were decent.
38056, RE: Yep.
I had a crappy link, and I was at school, so i could only play halfway, but when i was giving it my full attention it was awesome. I remember I tried to get you up there in ranks, and like a couple days later you were almost older then me! I am glad that I met you though, because you were probably Beidal's best friend by the time he deleted. I deleted because I got bored, and over the summer I work construction, and wont have much time, and I am starting college soon. I loved those out numbered times, 6-1 imperials and tribunals. I had fun, though i died more then a healer should I think. I wanted to thank the crone too for giving me her blessings, it is much harder to do a healer that follows death, so i spent much time helping kill people, infact i got a couple of times that i played him like a shaman, i mean my weapons were all maxed as was lash and pugil and shield block and parry were decent.
38085, RE: (DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Beidal the Holy Father
Posted by Gordath on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Hehe, yeah that one step was absolute murder. Still I THINK it was you and your wolf that got me back later as I fought the spirit. I would have loved a straight up fight at some point (not that I blame you for NOT wanting that). As for being a first time healer, well I can think of a couple raids/attacks in both directions that would have gone differently if there hadn't been aura's or healing going on from someone I didnt even know was around. That was horribly (from my standpoint at least) effective. Well done.
What I loved about this character was his willingness to rp. It gave a face and personality to an opponent instead of just a name and what tactics this person likes to use.