Subject: "(AUTO) [BATTLE] Ahkenarah the Legend of the Battlefield" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #35369
Show all folders

Death_AngelSat 19-Feb-05 03:36 AM
Member since 20th Sep 2024
17170 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#35369, "(AUTO) [BATTLE] Ahkenarah the Legend of the Battlefield"

Sat Feb 19 02:33:38 2005

At 11 o'clock AM, Day of the Bull, 29th of the Month of Nature
on the Theran calendar Ahkenarah perished, never to return.

Race:arial
Class:warrior
Level:51
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:BATTLE, the BattleRagers, Haters of Magic
Hours:167

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Heas (Guest)Sat 26-Feb-05 08:54 AM

#35468, "Whats the dilio?"
In response to Reply #0

Seemed like you were having fun. I enjoyed my dealings with you, and thought you were a standout character. Then you like... disappeared never to be seen or heard from again. Well, I'll miss you, I had a blast in all our interactions.

Ira (Guest)Sat 26-Feb-05 12:31 PM

#35469, "Speaking of disappearing"
In response to Reply #2

What the hell happened to you, Heas?!

Heas (Guest)Mon 28-Feb-05 08:27 AM

#35487, "Work work work and then you die."
In response to Reply #3

Heas is in it for the long haul. Work has been hectic, so log in times have been down. I've been around a little though.

Ahkenarah (Guest)Mon 28-Feb-05 04:54 PM

#35498, "sigh"
In response to Reply #2

Hiya Heas.

Really glad that I got to know you. Talk about stand-out characters .

You're my favorite kind of Maran. Hard charging, doing what you have to do... and doing it without being a jerk (e.g. Killing Madarargh. Waiting a good hour, and then giving a fair warning before doing it again.)

It was hard for Ahk to care about anything beyond Heas the person. Maran meant nothing to her, and struck her as a silly distraction for a good warrior. But behind the birdygirl I was happy when you made Maran. And I was happy seeing you leading them in raids. And I was happy seeing you - so rapidly - stand out amongst them. Nicely done. I'd go so far as to say that you and your leadership had a lot to do with finishing the swinging of the scales.

I was having fun, to an extent. Just wasn't fully into the character. And work got busy again. Eventually she just slipped my mind :|

I had fun. I had friends. I killed enemies. I didn't die much.

General comments about specs/legacies:
Sword/whip... "somewhat reliable" lash really isn't. Sword/whip is an amazing utility spec, probably gawdawfully deathful in a gank, etc. For a rager that mostly ran solo... not the best choices. Hard to deal with shifters, hard to deal with mages. Honestly, to those of you that knew my original plans... I wish I would've stuck with 'em.

Legacy:
Fist... we all know fist, we all love fist. For a low-con rager without access to magical weapons.. yesh. It's a must. Not flashy, but good.

Surrounding... I was really, really disappointed by this one. I'd love to see it become totally non-functional if YOU are grouped, but work MUCH better otherwise. It's basically totally useless against mobs, and rarely bought me more than a round against players. Ick. Yes, I know it would've been more effective in certain circumstances... but, jesus, who cares about those circumstances? I care about the bulk of my fights: cities, roads, and inside cabals. I don' tcare if I can't be ganked down when soloing in the underdark. Whatever.

MandenSat 19-Feb-05 04:28 PM
Member since 30th Jul 2004
136 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#35383, "Sad to see you go. nt"
In response to Reply #0

Mada-Ikemasuka

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #35369 Previous topic | Next topic