Subject: "(RAGE DELETE) [SCION] Dupayne the Malevolent, Disciple ..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #34890
Show all folders

Death_AngelSun 06-Feb-05 11:36 PM
Member since 20th Sep 2024
17170 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#34890, "(RAGE DELETE) [SCION] Dupayne the Malevolent, Disciple of Zurcon"

Fri Feb 4 07:53:04 2005

At 1 o'clock PM, Day of the Great Gods, 12th of the Month of the Ancient Darkness
on the Theran calendar Dupayne perished, never to return.

Race:human
Class:necromancer
Level:38
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:SCION, the Scions of Eternal Night
Hours:139

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Dupayne (Guest)Sun 06-Feb-05 11:36 PM

#34908, "Ahh damn it."
In response to Reply #0

I was going to reactivate too. I teleported to the shaman and two youngbloods in Whistlewood Swamps and then wimpied onto two more. Went from 3k to 16.4k tnl. Considering how tough I had found it all of a sudden to learn, I didn't want to waste any more of my or other peoples time. I slept on it though and was going to reactivate but I was too late.

Giliian - You really are a wanker. I enjoyed killing you.

Aroyang - Tough bastard. It's rare for me to encounter a goodie that I actually hope does well, you are that goodie.

Asfas - How many times does Vinson need to log on to save your ass? Maybe it was just bad luck, but Vinson logged on after I had an Empirial slept on four separate occasions. Twice was to you. You are a ganking bastard and I hate gankers.

Yargus - Sorry about the last few times we travelled. I had a run of outs. You obviously know your #### though.

It's time for me to re-evaluate where CF is in my life.

Whylherin (Guest)Fri 04-Feb-05 11:21 PM

#34912, "It annoyed me that Vinson got that loot instead of you...."
In response to Reply #4

nt

Tirnath (Guest)Sun 06-Feb-05 03:40 AM

#34934, "P.S. Have you ever seen healer who is not ganger? lol n..."
In response to Reply #4

n\t

Asfas (Guest)Mon 07-Feb-05 05:50 AM

#34967, "RE: Ahh damn it."
In response to Reply #4

Well. I wont discuss my playing style and the mistakes I make.
Cant say I am much distressed about your leaving. But should tell that you've let me have a feeling, I've last felt when I just began playing MUDS. I was playing a goodie and had an evil on my tail. That evil had a great phrase, that I remembered quite well - "Fill a chill in your heart?"
That was about the feeling I had when you was around. You were the only one who had me just a bit close to death. Slain me one time in link-dead too.
Anyway adrenalin from the battles with you was great, as well as pleasure of slaying you. So have to thank you a lot and wish you luck with the next.

Aroyang (Guest)Fri 04-Feb-05 04:31 PM

#34899, "That really suxors"
In response to Reply #0

You own me, man. Seriously, the only char I've really had to worry about and try to think up new ways to fight. Good job.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #34890 Previous topic | Next topic