Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(RAGE DELETE) [SCION] Dupayne the Malevolent, Disciple of Zurcon
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=34890
34890, (RAGE DELETE) [SCION] Dupayne the Malevolent, Disciple of Zurcon
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Fri Feb 4 07:53:04 2005

At 1 o'clock PM, Day of the Great Gods, 12th of the Month of the Ancient Darkness
on the Theran calendar Dupayne perished, never to return.
Race:human
Class:necromancer
Level:38
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:SCION, the Scions of Eternal Night
Hours:139
34908, Ahh damn it.
Posted by Dupayne on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I was going to reactivate too. I teleported to the shaman and two youngbloods in Whistlewood Swamps and then wimpied onto two more. Went from 3k to 16.4k tnl. Considering how tough I had found it all of a sudden to learn, I didn't want to waste any more of my or other peoples time. I slept on it though and was going to reactivate but I was too late.

Giliian - You really are a wanker. I enjoyed killing you.

Aroyang - Tough bastard. It's rare for me to encounter a goodie that I actually hope does well, you are that goodie.

Asfas - How many times does Vinson need to log on to save your ass? Maybe it was just bad luck, but Vinson logged on after I had an Empirial slept on four separate occasions. Twice was to you. You are a ganking bastard and I hate gankers.

Yargus - Sorry about the last few times we travelled. I had a run of outs. You obviously know your #### though.

It's time for me to re-evaluate where CF is in my life.
34912, It annoyed me that Vinson got that loot instead of you. Oh well. nt
Posted by Whylherin on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
nt
34934, P.S. Have you ever seen healer who is not ganger? lol n/t
Posted by Tirnath on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
n\t
34967, RE: Ahh damn it.
Posted by Asfas on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Well. I wont discuss my playing style and the mistakes I make.
Cant say I am much distressed about your leaving. But should tell that you've let me have a feeling, I've last felt when I just began playing MUDS. I was playing a goodie and had an evil on my tail. That evil had a great phrase, that I remembered quite well - "Fill a chill in your heart?"
That was about the feeling I had when you was around. You were the only one who had me just a bit close to death. Slain me one time in link-dead too.
Anyway adrenalin from the battles with you was great, as well as pleasure of slaying you. So have to thank you a lot and wish you luck with the next.

34899, That really suxors
Posted by Aroyang on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
You own me, man. Seriously, the only char I've really had to worry about and try to think up new ways to fight. Good job.