Subject: "(DELETED) [None] Oyiginy the Chieftain of the Grinning ..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #34203
Show all folders

Death_AngelMon 17-Jan-05 03:56 AM
Member since 20th Sep 2024
17171 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#34203, "(DELETED) [None] Oyiginy the Chieftain of the Grinning Skulls, Macabre Beauty"

Mon Jan 17 02:54:01 2005

At 11 o'clock PM, Day of the Moon, 21st of the Month of the Ancient Darkness
on the Theran calendar Oyiginy perished, never to return.

Race:orc
Class:berserker
Level:51
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:None, None
Hours:183

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Oyiginy (Guest)Wed 19-Jan-05 01:12 PM

#34297, "Well I guess I should say something."
In response to Reply #0

This was by far the most frustrating experience I've had playing this game. This was my second Orc I have to say I really love them up to a point. At the higher ranks I just couldn’t hold my own. No matter how hard I tried or how much I prepared I always lost. Then I had some really bad link problems for a few weeks and after they got better I just didn’t have the energy to play a character I couldn’t win fights with. I guess I just can’t play Orcs.

Eshval – My last Orc had Thrakburzug tattoo and even thought he’s great I thought I would try something different. I’ve followed a lot of Immortals in the years I’ve been playing this game and out of all of them I got the most interaction from you. You’re a great Immortal with an interesting religion. Sorry I didn’t get to finish your collection.

Thanks to all those who helped me rank sorry I gave up.

Oyiginy Macabre Beauty

pastorc (Guest)Wed 19-Jan-05 05:38 PM

#34306, "yeah its really really hard to play a heroish orc nt"
In response to Reply #1

nt

EshvalThu 20-Jan-05 09:40 PM
Member since 22nd Aug 2004
519 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#34342, "Yes, you should"
In response to Reply #1

Well, having an orc as a follower is very classy from my point of view. I had a great deal of fun watching you. And I agree, playing an orc is tough, but you did well. Pity about my collection though....

Luck

Eshval's email
BlackMarquessa@gmail.com

Eshval's slightly off-center (unofficial) blog.
http://blackmarquessa.blogspot.com/
Carnivàle
http://cirquecarnivale.wordpress.com/

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #34203 Previous topic | Next topic