Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [None] Oyiginy the Chieftain of the Grinning Skulls, Macabre Beauty
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=34203
34203, (DELETED) [None] Oyiginy the Chieftain of the Grinning Skulls, Macabre Beauty
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Mon Jan 17 02:54:01 2005

At 11 o'clock PM, Day of the Moon, 21st of the Month of the Ancient Darkness
on the Theran calendar Oyiginy perished, never to return.
Race:orc
Class:berserker
Level:51
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:None, None
Hours:183
34297, Well I guess I should say something.
Posted by Oyiginy on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
This was by far the most frustrating experience I've had playing this game. This was my second Orc I have to say I really love them up to a point. At the higher ranks I just couldn’t hold my own. No matter how hard I tried or how much I prepared I always lost. Then I had some really bad link problems for a few weeks and after they got better I just didn’t have the energy to play a character I couldn’t win fights with. I guess I just can’t play Orcs.

Eshval – My last Orc had Thrakburzug tattoo and even thought he’s great I thought I would try something different. I’ve followed a lot of Immortals in the years I’ve been playing this game and out of all of them I got the most interaction from you. You’re a great Immortal with an interesting religion. Sorry I didn’t get to finish your collection.

Thanks to all those who helped me rank sorry I gave up.

Oyiginy Macabre Beauty
34306, yeah its really really hard to play a heroish orc nt
Posted by pastorc on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
nt
34342, Yes, you should
Posted by Eshval on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Well, having an orc as a follower is very classy from my point of view. I had a great deal of fun watching you. And I agree, playing an orc is tough, but you did well. Pity about my collection though....

Luck