Subject: "(DELETED) [SCION] Troenlar Mao'Tasheen the Grand Wizard..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #32730
Show all folders

Death_AngelWed 17-Nov-04 02:24 AM
Member since 21st Sep 2024
17173 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#32730, "(DELETED) [SCION] Troenlar Mao'Tasheen the Grand Wizard of Transmutation"

Wed Nov 17 01:24:24 2004

At 5 o'clock AM, Day of the Moon, 21st of the Month of the Sun
on the Theran calendar Troenlar perished, never to return.

Race:dark-elf
Class:transmuter
Level:50
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:SCION, the Scions of Eternal Night
Hours:170

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Troenlar (Guest)Wed 17-Nov-04 08:50 PM

#32738, "RE: (DELETED) [SCION] Troenlar Mao'Tasheen the Grand Wi..."
In response to Reply #0

Well I guess many people didn't really get to know troenlar but he was a sphere chaos tranny and he wanted to join scion cause he desired to see the chaos caused by opening the portal. In the whole Kardrath quest if he had ever layed his hands on anything he would have given it to khardrath in a second because he kew khardrath was not going to be able to control the nightwalkers and wanted to see the chaos that would ensue from the large nightwalkers running a muck. I followed lyristeon and prayed I bet over 100 times and not once did i ever get a responce, hope your doing ok after the hurricane there buddy. I am really watsed right now so I will do good byes when i am in a more mature mood.

Buh BYE!

Glaurthran (Guest)Thu 18-Nov-04 11:27 PM

#32762, "RE: (DELETED) [SCION] Troenlar Mao'Tasheen the Grand Wi..."
In response to Reply #1

It was always a pleasure fighting you. I always had that thought that I could get you, so it made me want to fight you more. You seemed like a good, arrogent drow. Well done, good luck on the next.
Glaurthran

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #32730 Previous topic | Next topic