Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [SCION] Troenlar Mao'Tasheen the Grand Wizard of Transmutation
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=32730
32730, (DELETED) [SCION] Troenlar Mao'Tasheen the Grand Wizard of Transmutation
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Wed Nov 17 01:24:24 2004

At 5 o'clock AM, Day of the Moon, 21st of the Month of the Sun
on the Theran calendar Troenlar perished, never to return.
Race:dark-elf
Class:transmuter
Level:50
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:SCION, the Scions of Eternal Night
Hours:170
32738, RE: (DELETED) [SCION] Troenlar Mao'Tasheen the Grand Wizard of Transmutation
Posted by Troenlar on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Well I guess many people didn't really get to know troenlar but he was a sphere chaos tranny and he wanted to join scion cause he desired to see the chaos caused by opening the portal. In the whole Kardrath quest if he had ever layed his hands on anything he would have given it to khardrath in a second because he kew khardrath was not going to be able to control the nightwalkers and wanted to see the chaos that would ensue from the large nightwalkers running a muck. I followed lyristeon and prayed I bet over 100 times and not once did i ever get a responce, hope your doing ok after the hurricane there buddy. I am really watsed right now so I will do good byes when i am in a more mature mood.

Buh BYE!
32762, RE: (DELETED) [SCION] Troenlar Mao'Tasheen the Grand Wizard of Transmutation
Posted by Glaurthran on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
It was always a pleasure fighting you. I always had that thought that I could get you, so it made me want to fight you more. You seemed like a good, arrogent drow. Well done, good luck on the next.
Glaurthran