Subject: "(CON LOSS) [BATTLE] Ackuol Ka'gez the Legend of the Bat..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #32644
Show all folders

Death_AngelSat 13-Nov-04 10:20 PM
Member since 21st Sep 2024
17173 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#32644, "(CON LOSS) [BATTLE] Ackuol Ka'gez the Legend of the Battlefield, General of Battle"

Sat Nov 13 21:19:28 2004

At 9 o'clock PM, Day of Deception, 9th of the Month of the Winter Wolf
on the Theran calendar Ackuol perished, never to return.

Race:storm
Class:warrior
Level:51
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:BATTLE, the BattleRagers, Haters of Magic
Hours:160

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [BATTLE] Ackuol Ka'gez the Legend of the..., A_Dr (Guest), 13-Nov-04 10:43 PM, #1
     Reply see ya general., Bajula, 14-Nov-04 12:36 AM, #2
     Reply RE: see ya general., A_Dr (Guest), 14-Nov-04 12:28 PM, #4
     Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [BATTLE] Ackuol Ka'gez the Legend of the..., Liurnya (Guest), 14-Nov-04 03:03 AM, #3
     Reply Good Job, Ceiek (Guest), 14-Nov-04 04:25 PM, #5
     Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [BATTLE] Ackuol Ka'gez the Legend of the..., Restraal (Guest), 15-Nov-04 12:08 PM, #6
     Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [BATTLE] Ackuol Ka'gez the Legend of the..., Glaurthran (Guest), 15-Nov-04 04:19 PM, #7
     Reply Bah!, Iborenn (Guest), 15-Nov-04 04:46 PM, #8
     Reply Was Great, Tonri (Guest), 16-Nov-04 02:28 PM, #9

A_Dr (Guest)Sat 13-Nov-04 10:43 PM

#32645, "RE: (CON LOSS) [BATTLE] Ackuol Ka'gez the Legend of the..."
In response to Reply #0

Well, what can I say. Ackuol was my first character back after a two year break. Alot of things have changed in that time and I enjoyed most of the new advancements in the realm. I as a player use to play alot of nexuns and warlocks, always being on the recieving end of battle and having never played them. So I decided that I'd roll up a stormie like Armand, and take a Talnic combo. Heh little did I realize all the spears I used as a dawnie I once had were all magical, same for most of the gear. This threw a kink into my play and so I felt like I had to start from scratch. Anyway enjoyed my char for a while, messed up on picking my leg's, but ohh well onto the good byes.

Battle: I shall go in order of rank.

Battle imms: I don't see much of you, after Sabiene deleted, and The duergar I can never remebers name, it seemed like less and less immeraction with village. Im really sad to see Thror go, although I use to hate him as a diety figure, and now see why he did the #### that he did. Its hard playing a villager, show more interest in your boys Ord and Kal, it means alot to player and characters.

Iborenn: I liked you as a drow villager, pure and simple. Very good combo and you work it like you were born too. Thanks for giving me a chance to take some leadership in the village. Although I didn't know who gave me the general position, I felt your hand was in it somewhere. good luck and this will not be my last.

Acaga: The bear of the village. Just so you know, all those times we traveled togather I never got #### for it. Tonight when we were traveling you know where, I started getting Pechos and that was wiggin me out. 160hrs of traveling with any non-mage as long as they weren't a mage Ackuol never saw a problem with it. Good luck, glad you got your quest and tat. Good luck.

Xaden: Our times didn't cross togather hardly. Props to getting vet after former commander. enjoyed traveling with you.

Dralkoz: Fun days, I really wish you were a defender, it would have complemented your spec choices much better. In any manor I still believe that you are doing well. Good luck.

Glaurathan: Get on more, I want to see you back in the village. I enjoyed learning with you, and general merriment we had. Good luck if you don't stick it out and I wish you the best.

Azarran(SP): Get on more, hehe. I never once tried to question your heart. Ackuol felt that since he didn't see you around much, which I saw the log board alot, that he needed to see you kill in person. or while I was on. Ackuol tried to be fair in all things but with magi. good luck if you don't stick it out.

Dremkal: Don't see you much any either. Although I play week nights and Weekend afternoons. I never caught you around much. Good luck.

Liaurya(SP?): Hey you, Can't wait too see you in character again, you have a certain type of RP panash, or how ever its spelled. Good luck with whatever your doing these days.

Tinfalan: you were my role model as a young Goodie villager, I wish you the best with your current incarnation and I hope things get better in your home situation. Good luck.

Tonri: Always a blast and a good defender. Im glad your having fun now. Take care.

Younger villagers and applicants: I felt that everyone should get a chance at being a villager. The ones that were weak were culled quickly, Like Ackuol =P, and the ones that aren't are there to make a difference. I tried to be fair in the amount of time that I spoke to each of you, and I tried to give you the benifit of the doubt. Good luck to all of you and kill some magi in my memory? =)

Enemies:
Urog, shanta: I don't like blackjack thieves. Tonri is a good thief, you guys are worse than rangers.

Ciei: Can't ever remeber the last of your name, but you have to be the only imperial I ever liked. Props from a goodie to a duergar war master.

Imperial Shamans: all you guys suck, =P Last time I played Ragers could spellbane communes, I guess its changed now? cause I can't spellbane #### from priests. Got trashed all the time from summon, jack, spell up ####. Good job, hope its fun.

Muuloc: I liked fighting you, and by god, I swear that last bash always misses. =P And Im pretty sure that Im not done interacting with you characters, even as a current allie or enemy. Good luck in the future, solid chancellor from what I have seen and heard.

Dreaa: That fight in the desert was suppose to be my last death thats why I tried impaling you for like sixty some odd rounds. lol Good luck on double defense.

restraal: never had much interactions with you.

Kuraich: lol So many times did you flee my wrath, I started carring around mithril hammers just for you.

well I can't remeber much more right now. drop me a line and I will reply. Take it easy.

Avenging_Druid

BajulaSun 14-Nov-04 12:36 AM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
929 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#32649, "see ya general."
In response to Reply #1

Told ya I was right behind ya.
This was an off day for me the girl friend went
to work early, and off work myself, what the hell
let's kill off a character.

Yeah our hours never did match up at all. maybe
for a few seconds here and there.
Take care man.

A_Dr (Guest)Sun 14-Nov-04 12:28 PM

#32665, "RE: see ya general."
In response to Reply #2

Ya, I was getting ready to go to a party and didn't mean to get rot'd right before I was getting off so I said #### it and and tried to go all the way. Anyway, if anyone wants to get ahold of me you can aim or e-mail me.

A_Dr

AIM: SSTitan00
Email: Rulanit@yahoo.com

Liurnya (Guest)Sun 14-Nov-04 03:03 AM

#32653, "RE: (CON LOSS) [BATTLE] Ackuol Ka'gez the Legend of the..."
In response to Reply #1

The village will certainly miss both you and Dremkal, you both seem lighthearted compared to the villagers about now which I loved. We had some good ranking sessions and ran around getting ourselves killed/killing which was great. A goodie villager is a tough thing to RP and I thought both you and Tinfalen did great jobs. Good luck with everything and hope I see ya back in the fields in some form or another.

Ceiek (Guest)Sun 14-Nov-04 04:25 PM

#32675, "Good Job"
In response to Reply #1

From what I saw of you I thought you did a fine job, and anyone that doesn't pick a naturally flying char for Battle gets points on guts from me. Glad you enjoyed what you saw out of my char too, see you in the fields.

Restraal (Guest)Mon 15-Nov-04 12:08 PM

#32690, "RE: (CON LOSS) [BATTLE] Ackuol Ka'gez the Legend of the..."
In response to Reply #1

>restraal: never had much interactions with you.

Too bad, 'cause I'm great!

Glaurthran (Guest)Mon 15-Nov-04 04:19 PM

#32694, "RE: (CON LOSS) [BATTLE] Ackuol Ka'gez the Legend of the..."
In response to Reply #1

Great job sticking things out. I will be on more, i swear. I interacted with you alot with my previous char, a good 'good' villager. Well done, come on back.
Glaurthran

Iborenn (Guest)Mon 15-Nov-04 04:46 PM

#32695, "Bah!"
In response to Reply #1

And to think I liked your blue ass.
Oh well I saw little of you except at the begining, liked what I saw and figured hey, perfect I'll have two giants at odds helping me make decisions. Sadly I didn't get to see much of you later on, but I heard of your expliots, so I better see more of you.
See you in the fields!

Tonri (Guest)Tue 16-Nov-04 02:28 PM

#32714, "Was Great"
In response to Reply #1

It was always a pleasure fighting alongside of you. You had an interesting combo that I think worked out better for you as you got older. Hard to pull off sometimes with low dex when it comes to the staff. You did a great job from what I saw though. Congrats on General.

Aaron

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #32644 Previous topic | Next topic