Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(CON LOSS) [BATTLE] Ackuol Ka'gez the Legend of the Battlefield, General of Battle
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=32644
32644, (CON LOSS) [BATTLE] Ackuol Ka'gez the Legend of the Battlefield, General of Battle
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Sat Nov 13 21:19:28 2004

At 9 o'clock PM, Day of Deception, 9th of the Month of the Winter Wolf
on the Theran calendar Ackuol perished, never to return.
Race:storm
Class:warrior
Level:51
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:BATTLE, the BattleRagers, Haters of Magic
Hours:160
32645, RE: (CON LOSS) [BATTLE] Ackuol Ka'gez the Legend of the Battlefield, General of Battle
Posted by A_Dr on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Well, what can I say. Ackuol was my first character back after a two year break. Alot of things have changed in that time and I enjoyed most of the new advancements in the realm. I as a player use to play alot of nexuns and warlocks, always being on the recieving end of battle and having never played them. So I decided that I'd roll up a stormie like Armand, and take a Talnic combo. Heh little did I realize all the spears I used as a dawnie I once had were all magical, same for most of the gear. This threw a kink into my play and so I felt like I had to start from scratch. Anyway enjoyed my char for a while, messed up on picking my leg's, but ohh well onto the good byes.

Battle: I shall go in order of rank.

Battle imms: I don't see much of you, after Sabiene deleted, and The duergar I can never remebers name, it seemed like less and less immeraction with village. Im really sad to see Thror go, although I use to hate him as a diety figure, and now see why he did the #### that he did. Its hard playing a villager, show more interest in your boys Ord and Kal, it means alot to player and characters.

Iborenn: I liked you as a drow villager, pure and simple. Very good combo and you work it like you were born too. Thanks for giving me a chance to take some leadership in the village. Although I didn't know who gave me the general position, I felt your hand was in it somewhere. good luck and this will not be my last.

Acaga: The bear of the village. Just so you know, all those times we traveled togather I never got #### for it. Tonight when we were traveling you know where, I started getting Pechos and that was wiggin me out. 160hrs of traveling with any non-mage as long as they weren't a mage Ackuol never saw a problem with it. Good luck, glad you got your quest and tat. Good luck.

Xaden: Our times didn't cross togather hardly. Props to getting vet after former commander. enjoyed traveling with you.

Dralkoz: Fun days, I really wish you were a defender, it would have complemented your spec choices much better. In any manor I still believe that you are doing well. Good luck.

Glaurathan: Get on more, I want to see you back in the village. I enjoyed learning with you, and general merriment we had. Good luck if you don't stick it out and I wish you the best.

Azarran(SP): Get on more, hehe. I never once tried to question your heart. Ackuol felt that since he didn't see you around much, which I saw the log board alot, that he needed to see you kill in person. or while I was on. Ackuol tried to be fair in all things but with magi. good luck if you don't stick it out.

Dremkal: Don't see you much any either. Although I play week nights and Weekend afternoons. I never caught you around much. Good luck.

Liaurya(SP?): Hey you, Can't wait too see you in character again, you have a certain type of RP panash, or how ever its spelled. Good luck with whatever your doing these days.

Tinfalan: you were my role model as a young Goodie villager, I wish you the best with your current incarnation and I hope things get better in your home situation. Good luck.

Tonri: Always a blast and a good defender. Im glad your having fun now. Take care.

Younger villagers and applicants: I felt that everyone should get a chance at being a villager. The ones that were weak were culled quickly, Like Ackuol =P, and the ones that aren't are there to make a difference. I tried to be fair in the amount of time that I spoke to each of you, and I tried to give you the benifit of the doubt. Good luck to all of you and kill some magi in my memory? =)

Enemies:
Urog, shanta: I don't like blackjack thieves. Tonri is a good thief, you guys are worse than rangers.

Ciei: Can't ever remeber the last of your name, but you have to be the only imperial I ever liked. Props from a goodie to a duergar war master.

Imperial Shamans: all you guys suck, =P Last time I played Ragers could spellbane communes, I guess its changed now? cause I can't spellbane #### from priests. Got trashed all the time from summon, jack, spell up ####. Good job, hope its fun.

Muuloc: I liked fighting you, and by god, I swear that last bash always misses. =P And Im pretty sure that Im not done interacting with you characters, even as a current allie or enemy. Good luck in the future, solid chancellor from what I have seen and heard.

Dreaa: That fight in the desert was suppose to be my last death thats why I tried impaling you for like sixty some odd rounds. lol Good luck on double defense.

restraal: never had much interactions with you.

Kuraich: lol So many times did you flee my wrath, I started carring around mithril hammers just for you.

well I can't remeber much more right now. drop me a line and I will reply. Take it easy.

Avenging_Druid
32649, see ya general.
Posted by Bajula on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Told ya I was right behind ya.
This was an off day for me the girl friend went
to work early, and off work myself, what the hell
let's kill off a character. :)

Yeah our hours never did match up at all. maybe
for a few seconds here and there.
Take care man.
32665, RE: see ya general.
Posted by A_Dr on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Ya, I was getting ready to go to a party and didn't mean to get rot'd right before I was getting off so I said #### it and and tried to go all the way. Anyway, if anyone wants to get ahold of me you can aim or e-mail me.

A_Dr

AIM: SSTitan00
Email: Rulanit@yahoo.com
32653, RE: (CON LOSS) [BATTLE] Ackuol Ka'gez the Legend of the Battlefield, General of Battle
Posted by Liurnya on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
The village will certainly miss both you and Dremkal, you both seem lighthearted compared to the villagers about now which I loved. We had some good ranking sessions and ran around getting ourselves killed/killing which was great. A goodie villager is a tough thing to RP and I thought both you and Tinfalen did great jobs. Good luck with everything and hope I see ya back in the fields in some form or another.
32675, Good Job
Posted by Ceiek on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
From what I saw of you I thought you did a fine job, and anyone that doesn't pick a naturally flying char for Battle gets points on guts from me. Glad you enjoyed what you saw out of my char too, see you in the fields.
32690, RE: (CON LOSS) [BATTLE] Ackuol Ka'gez the Legend of the Battlefield, General of Battle
Posted by Restraal on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
>restraal: never had much interactions with you.

Too bad, 'cause I'm great!}(
32694, RE: (CON LOSS) [BATTLE] Ackuol Ka'gez the Legend of the Battlefield, General of Battle
Posted by Glaurthran on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Great job sticking things out. I will be on more, i swear. I interacted with you alot with my previous char, a good 'good' villager. Well done, come on back.
Glaurthran
32695, Bah!
Posted by Iborenn on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
And to think I liked your blue ass.
Oh well I saw little of you except at the begining, liked what I saw and figured hey, perfect I'll have two giants at odds helping me make decisions. Sadly I didn't get to see much of you later on, but I heard of your expliots, so I better see more of you.
See you in the fields!
32714, Was Great
Posted by Tonri on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
It was always a pleasure fighting alongside of you. You had an interesting combo that I think worked out better for you as you got older. Hard to pull off sometimes with low dex when it comes to the staff. You did a great job from what I saw though. Congrats on General.

Aaron