Subject: "(AUTO) [None] Grigglegorb Granger the Legend of the Bat..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #32220
Show all folders

Death_AngelFri 22-Oct-04 11:16 PM
Member since 21st Sep 2024
17173 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#32220, "(AUTO) [None] Grigglegorb Granger the Legend of the Battlefield, Beloved of Swamp-Cows"

Fri Oct 22 23:16:12 2004

At 1 o'clock PM, Day of Thunder, 10th of the Month of the Dragon
on the Theran calendar Grigglegorb perished, never to return.

Race:cloud
Class:warrior
Level:51
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:None, None
Hours:169

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Jaded RangerSun 31-Oct-04 10:25 AM
Member since 21st Jul 2004
26 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#32360, "RE: (AUTO) [None] Grigglegorb Granger the Legend of the..."
In response to Reply #0

I just saw this now, and I wanted to say: wow. You really frightened me with what you could do, and with what we could do as a team. As a bobcat, I couldn't rank anywhere notable. As a bobcat with Griggle in the group, I could take Aridhol. You were just an all around psychotic beast.

I think the line that said it all for me was when we were with Urog (pre-leadership) and:
Urog says 'You know, it really is a crime that you don't serve the Empire.'

Now, that touched on a few of my qualms with neo-empire, but it spoke volumes. You were a monster and made it known. I'd be really interested to see your PB. I know that you died some horrible deaths, but overall, what a killer.

Grigglegorb tells the group 'Come to the north road, I just got attacked by three duergars.'
--snip walking--
Grigglegorb tells the group 'Come now god damnit, I can't carry all of this #### and they don't deserve most of it.'

See you around man,
-JR

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #32220 Previous topic | Next topic