Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(AUTO) [None] Grigglegorb Granger the Legend of the Battlefield, Beloved of Swamp-Cows
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=32220
32220, (AUTO) [None] Grigglegorb Granger the Legend of the Battlefield, Beloved of Swamp-Cows
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Fri Oct 22 23:16:12 2004

At 1 o'clock PM, Day of Thunder, 10th of the Month of the Dragon
on the Theran calendar Grigglegorb perished, never to return.
Race:cloud
Class:warrior
Level:51
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:None, None
Hours:169
32360, RE: (AUTO) [None] Grigglegorb Granger the Legend of the Battlefield, Beloved of Swamp-Cows
Posted by Jaded Ranger on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I just saw this now, and I wanted to say: wow. You really frightened me with what you could do, and with what we could do as a team. As a bobcat, I couldn't rank anywhere notable. As a bobcat with Griggle in the group, I could take Aridhol. You were just an all around psychotic beast.

I think the line that said it all for me was when we were with Urog (pre-leadership) and:
Urog says 'You know, it really is a crime that you don't serve the Empire.'

Now, that touched on a few of my qualms with neo-empire, but it spoke volumes. You were a monster and made it known. I'd be really interested to see your PB. I know that you died some horrible deaths, but overall, what a killer.

Grigglegorb tells the group 'Come to the north road, I just got attacked by three duergars.'
--snip walking--
Grigglegorb tells the group 'Come now god damnit, I can't carry all of this #### and they don't deserve most of it.'

See you around man,
-JR