Subject: "(AUTO) [None] Melfie the Legend of the Battlefield" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #31260
Show all folders

Death_AngelWed 22-Sep-04 01:20 PM
Member since 22nd Sep 2024
17176 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#31260, "(AUTO) [None] Melfie the Legend of the Battlefield"

Wed Sep 22 13:19:51 2004

At 12 o'clock AM, Day of the Bull, 1st of the Month of the Old Forces
on the Theran calendar Melfie perished, never to return.

Race:svirfnebli
Class:warrior
Level:51
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:None, None
Hours:202

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply RE: (AUTO) [None] Melfie the Legend of the Battlefield, thornheart, 22-Sep-04 01:26 PM, #1
     Reply Melfie tells you "Elf Scary. Melfie not like fight Sca..., Tinfalan, 22-Sep-04 05:17 PM, #2
     Reply RE: Melfie tells you, thornheart, 23-Sep-04 12:13 AM, #4
     Reply RE: (AUTO) [None] Melfie the Legend of the Battlefield, Shazirah, 22-Sep-04 07:05 PM, #3
     Reply RE: (AUTO) [None] Melfie the Legend of the Battlefield, thornheart, 23-Sep-04 12:19 AM, #5
     Reply Melfie was a fun Herald, Fungor. (Guest), 24-Sep-04 05:07 AM, #6

thornheartWed 22-Sep-04 01:26 PM
Member since 11th May 2003
49 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#31262, "RE: (AUTO) [None] Melfie the Legend of the Battlefield"
In response to Reply #0

I enjoyed this character and most everyone that I interacted with. The first time I ever got booted from a Cabal, but I had fun. Thanks to Vezral, Kazal, Gwraxn, Derafhac, and anyone that knew me for a great time.

Thorny

TinfalanWed 22-Sep-04 05:17 PM
Member since 19th Aug 2004
46 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#31264, "Melfie tells you "Elf Scary. Melfie not like fight Sca..."
In response to Reply #1

n/t

thornheartThu 23-Sep-04 12:13 AM
49 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#31271, "RE: Melfie tells you"
In response to Reply #2

Melfie's fear of elves came from Darsylon Palace guards. Tinfalin didn't help when he 'ate her lunch' so to speak in Hamsah. Melfie was pretty darn tough. I was very impressed to have to drop my entire inventory in Galadon just to be able to get a potion to get away from you. I wasn't prepared to lose that much strength in a fight! Well done, much respect, and much fun!

Thorny

ShazirahWed 22-Sep-04 07:05 PM
Member since 26th Aug 2003
71 posts
Click to add this author to your buddy list
#31267, "RE: (AUTO) [None] Melfie the Legend of the Battlefield"
In response to Reply #1

Like a lot of cabals, Herald is dependent on active members to thrive. Unlike a
lot of cabals, there aren't people who look at the numbers and say, "Wow, Herald
is really getting their butts kicked by cabals X, Y, and Z. Maybe I should roll one
and swing the balance back that way." Over the years there have been a lot of
people who get inducted, hang around for a short period of time, then start logging
in an hour or two a month to avoid autodeletion. This doesn't help out any cabal,
least of all ours, so I toss aside the dead wood as necessary. I recommend writing
a note about extended absences (with intent to return) or possibly e-mail.

Aside from that hairy issue, I really liked Melfie straight away and always wanted to
see what was coming next. Unfortunately, you disappeared. I was always hoping you'd
get around to the whole reinduction process, but I figured after a while you just didn't
feel like putting on an event, which is fine too. Good luck with the next.

Shaz!

thornheartThu 23-Sep-04 12:19 AM
49 posts
#31272, "RE: (AUTO) [None] Melfie the Legend of the Battlefield"
In response to Reply #3

I didn't take the uninduction personally, and I understand why. Thank you for the fantastic interview, interactions, and the time you put into Herald.

I hope to enjoy a schedule that allows me to spend more time on CF soon.

Thorny!

Fungor. (Guest)Fri 24-Sep-04 05:07 AM

#31279, "Melfie was a fun Herald"
In response to Reply #1

Melfie made me feel that he/she(I don't remember which) was a little gutsy svirf in the world of big humans. I was hoping that Melfie could have stayed a Herald and been around.

Fungor

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #31260 Previous topic | Next topic