Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(AUTO) [None] Melfie the Legend of the Battlefield
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=31260
31260, (AUTO) [None] Melfie the Legend of the Battlefield
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Wed Sep 22 13:19:51 2004

At 12 o'clock AM, Day of the Bull, 1st of the Month of the Old Forces
on the Theran calendar Melfie perished, never to return.
Race:svirfnebli
Class:warrior
Level:51
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:None, None
Hours:202
31262, RE: (AUTO) [None] Melfie the Legend of the Battlefield
Posted by thornheart on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I enjoyed this character and most everyone that I interacted with. The first time I ever got booted from a Cabal, but I had fun. Thanks to Vezral, Kazal, Gwraxn, Derafhac, and anyone that knew me for a great time.

Thorny
31264, Melfie tells you "Elf Scary. Melfie not like fight Scary elf." Made my life =P n/t
Posted by Tinfalan on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
n/t
31271, RE: Melfie tells you
Melfie's fear of elves came from Darsylon Palace guards. Tinfalin didn't help when he 'ate her lunch' so to speak in Hamsah. Melfie was pretty darn tough. I was very impressed to have to drop my entire inventory in Galadon just to be able to get a potion to get away from you. I wasn't prepared to lose that much strength in a fight! Well done, much respect, and much fun!

Thorny
31267, RE: (AUTO) [None] Melfie the Legend of the Battlefield
Posted by Shazirah on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Like a lot of cabals, Herald is dependent on active members to thrive. Unlike a
lot of cabals, there aren't people who look at the numbers and say, "Wow, Herald
is really getting their butts kicked by cabals X, Y, and Z. Maybe I should roll one
and swing the balance back that way." Over the years there have been a lot of
people who get inducted, hang around for a short period of time, then start logging
in an hour or two a month to avoid autodeletion. This doesn't help out any cabal,
least of all ours, so I toss aside the dead wood as necessary. I recommend writing
a note about extended absences (with intent to return) or possibly e-mail.

Aside from that hairy issue, I really liked Melfie straight away and always wanted to
see what was coming next. Unfortunately, you disappeared. I was always hoping you'd
get around to the whole reinduction process, but I figured after a while you just didn't
feel like putting on an event, which is fine too. Good luck with the next.

Shaz!
31272, RE: (AUTO) [None] Melfie the Legend of the Battlefield
I didn't take the uninduction personally, and I understand why. Thank you for the fantastic interview, interactions, and the time you put into Herald.

I hope to enjoy a schedule that allows me to spend more time on CF soon.

Thorny!
31279, Melfie was a fun Herald
Posted by Fungor. on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Melfie made me feel that he/she(I don't remember which) was a little gutsy svirf in the world of big humans. I was hoping that Melfie could have stayed a Herald and been around.

Fungor