Subject: "(DELETED) [None] Dacke the Master of the Material Realm..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #30042
Show all folders

Death_AngelTue 10-Aug-04 09:12 PM
Member since 22nd Sep 2024
17176 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#30042, "(DELETED) [None] Dacke the Master of the Material Realms"

Tue Aug 10 21:09:47 2004

At 8 o'clock PM, Day of the Bull, 22nd of the Month of Nature
on the Theran calendar Dacke perished, never to return.

Race:human
Class:conjurer
Level:46
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:None, None
Hours:156

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Dacke (Guest)Tue 10-Aug-04 10:18 PM

#30045, "Good fun"
In response to Reply #0

Well, I'm out of here. Was faced with a few months of unemployment (how fun is it to get offered a contract over the phone, then the next day the prospective employer announces massive redundancies? :-P ), had to find something cheap/free to spend time on. Tried a few muds, finally settled on CF in June and started to play a bit more seriously after that.

Fortunately, I just signed a contract to start Monday week, will be moving to another city and all, hence I don't think I'll be around much for some time to come. Damn shame I didn't get around to hero.

CF in general:

The areas are absolutely top-notch, they are really the main reason I settled on CF. Sands of Sorrow was driving me nuts though, what twisted mind came up with that one? :-P

Conjurers:

I love them, they are a solo players dream. Quite difficult to get the hang of though, I must say.

I met quite a few interesting characters, honorable mention must go to Sadonia for being brave & suicidal enough to let me lead her through that explore area which I had no clue about, and to Lucrucien for the conversations. Shame I couldnt' stay, I would have been very interested in going through with some of the things we talked about.

Oh, thanks for the transfer to the silent tower, whatever imm did that. Pity I died 4 rooms into the tower, must be some record I suppose.

/D

Amarion (Guest)Wed 11-Aug-04 12:36 AM

#30046, "Wow..."
In response to Reply #1

To think that you were a sorta new player, makes my jaw drop. You were awesome and had a really good grap of what was going on. I honestly thought Dacke was an awesome groupmate, and one I could always trust. Good luck with the new job and all that, and if you find time please come back

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #30042 Previous topic | Next topic