Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [None] Dacke the Master of the Material Realms
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=30042
30042, (DELETED) [None] Dacke the Master of the Material Realms
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Tue Aug 10 21:09:47 2004

At 8 o'clock PM, Day of the Bull, 22nd of the Month of Nature
on the Theran calendar Dacke perished, never to return.
Race:human
Class:conjurer
Level:46
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:None, None
Hours:156
30045, Good fun
Posted by Dacke on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Well, I'm out of here. Was faced with a few months of unemployment (how fun is it to get offered a contract over the phone, then the next day the prospective employer announces massive redundancies? :-P ), had to find something cheap/free to spend time on. Tried a few muds, finally settled on CF in June and started to play a bit more seriously after that.

Fortunately, I just signed a contract to start Monday week, will be moving to another city and all, hence I don't think I'll be around much for some time to come. Damn shame I didn't get around to hero.

CF in general:

The areas are absolutely top-notch, they are really the main reason I settled on CF. Sands of Sorrow was driving me nuts though, what twisted mind came up with that one? :-P

Conjurers:

I love them, they are a solo players dream. Quite difficult to get the hang of though, I must say.

I met quite a few interesting characters, honorable mention must go to Sadonia for being brave & suicidal enough to let me lead her through that explore area which I had no clue about, and to Lucrucien for the conversations. Shame I couldnt' stay, I would have been very interested in going through with some of the things we talked about.

Oh, thanks for the transfer to the silent tower, whatever imm did that. Pity I died 4 rooms into the tower, must be some record I suppose.

/D

30046, Wow...
Posted by Amarion on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
To think that you were a sorta new player, makes my jaw drop. You were awesome and had a really good grap of what was going on. I honestly thought Dacke was an awesome groupmate, and one I could always trust. Good luck with the new job and all that, and if you find time :P please come back