Subject: "(AUTO) [None] Craynath Que'hin the Holy of Faith" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #29957
Show all folders

Death_AngelSun 08-Aug-04 10:48 AM
Member since 22nd Sep 2024
17176 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#29957, "(AUTO) [None] Craynath Que'hin the Holy of Faith"

Sun Aug 8 10:47:09 2004

At 8 o'clock PM, Day of the Great Gods, 33rd of the Month of the Ancient Darkness
on the Theran calendar Craynath perished, never to return.

Race:storm
Class:shaman
Level:51
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:None, None
Hours:136

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

CerunnirSun 08-Aug-04 12:51 PM
Member since 21st Oct 2003
294 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#29961, "Craynath Que'Hin"
In response to Reply #0
Edited on Sun 08-Aug-04 12:52 PM

I made him to try out outlanders. I loved sylvan, but did not find outlanders as fun. It might just be me growing away from that style of character. It might be my problem with playing good characters. I dont really know. But damn, Lyristeon.. I loved our interactions. You always came up with something to keep the neatness moving. I really liked the title, I mean really.. liked it. I will come back some day with an outlander. Only evil that time around.

Only thing I did not like was when you told me to stop knocking tribs around and focus a bit more with empire. But I guess I will take it as a good thing *wink*. Since there 90% of the time was 3 vs. 1 odds when it came to tribs/outlanders.

I got that healer later on, yepp! When she teleported out of town plagued and probably out of mana.

-------
Fri Jul 2 12:01:52 2004 by 'Lyristeon' at level 51 (97 hrs):
Doing a great job against bad odds and making the Spire pay for it. Continues with his other history.

What history are you talking of here?
-------------

AmarantheSun 08-Aug-04 01:16 PM
Member since 17th Mar 2003
536 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#29963, "RE: Craynath Que'Hin"
In response to Reply #1
Edited on Sun 08-Aug-04 01:19 PM

I definately think you'll do better as an evil outlander, from what I saw! I did see Craynath do some gutsy things, but I rarely him acting in a manner I'd call "good". Grouping with Scions (with a nightwalker in tow no less) and choosing paladins as targets when Imperials were available was just icing on the cake. Come on, you should know better than that!

CerunnirSun 08-Aug-04 02:41 PM
Member since 21st Oct 2003
294 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#29966, "*Innocent*"
In response to Reply #2

The long time plan for the character was in the lines of being turned neutral. I was hoping to get turned neutral and given protection order instead of evil. But well, it wont happen now. To play gutsy but not stupid is my style. I do it with all my characters, did it with Zavin, did it with Craynath. Will continue doing it.

Thanks for the interaction. Always love that.

LyristeonSun 08-Aug-04 04:06 PM
Member since 02nd Jan 2004
1282 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#29967, "RE: Craynath Que'Hin"
In response to Reply #1

Well, you didn't follow through with it so it didn't get added to that history. I wanted to see a knock down, drag out lifelong battle between you and Alarian. Just to see how you would do the good vs. good, religion vs. religion aspect of the game. I didn't really have a problem with you beating on the tribs, but you were ignoring the imperials a bit too much. A good aligned outlander should have a greater beef with an evil imperial then a good trib. The problem with pitting you against Alarian was that it carried over to the other good tribs. Is it okay for a good-aligned outlander to kill a good-aligned tribunal? Yes. Should they do that before killing the evil imperial? No. I liked the character though and you were fun to watch. Good luck with your next.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #29957 Previous topic | Next topic