Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(AUTO) [None] Craynath Que'hin the Holy of Faith
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=29957
29957, (AUTO) [None] Craynath Que'hin the Holy of Faith
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Sun Aug 8 10:47:09 2004

At 8 o'clock PM, Day of the Great Gods, 33rd of the Month of the Ancient Darkness
on the Theran calendar Craynath perished, never to return.
Race:storm
Class:shaman
Level:51
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:None, None
Hours:136
29961, Craynath Que'Hin
Posted by Cerunnir on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I made him to try out outlanders. I loved sylvan, but did not find outlanders as fun. It might just be me growing away from that style of character. It might be my problem with playing good characters. I dont really know. But damn, Lyristeon.. I loved our interactions. You always came up with something to keep the neatness moving. I really liked the title, I mean really.. liked it. I will come back some day with an outlander. Only evil that time around.

Only thing I did not like was when you told me to stop knocking tribs around and focus a bit more with empire. But I guess I will take it as a good thing *wink*. Since there 90% of the time was 3 vs. 1 odds when it came to tribs/outlanders.

I got that healer later on, yepp! When she teleported out of town plagued and probably out of mana.

-------
Fri Jul 2 12:01:52 2004 by 'Lyristeon' at level 51 (97 hrs):
Doing a great job against bad odds and making the Spire pay for it. Continues with his other history.

What history are you talking of here?
-------------
29963, RE: Craynath Que'Hin
Posted by Amaranthe on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I definately think you'll do better as an evil outlander, from what I saw! I did see Craynath do some gutsy things, but I rarely him acting in a manner I'd call "good". Grouping with Scions (with a nightwalker in tow no less) and choosing paladins as targets when Imperials were available was just icing on the cake. Come on, you should know better than that!
29966, *Innocent*
Posted by Cerunnir on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
The long time plan for the character was in the lines of being turned neutral. I was hoping to get turned neutral and given protection order instead of evil. But well, it wont happen now. To play gutsy but not stupid is my style. I do it with all my characters, did it with Zavin, did it with Craynath. Will continue doing it.

Thanks for the interaction. Always love that.
29967, RE: Craynath Que'Hin
Posted by Lyristeon on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Well, you didn't follow through with it so it didn't get added to that history. I wanted to see a knock down, drag out lifelong battle between you and Alarian. Just to see how you would do the good vs. good, religion vs. religion aspect of the game. I didn't really have a problem with you beating on the tribs, but you were ignoring the imperials a bit too much. A good aligned outlander should have a greater beef with an evil imperial then a good trib. The problem with pitting you against Alarian was that it carried over to the other good tribs. Is it okay for a good-aligned outlander to kill a good-aligned tribunal? Yes. Should they do that before killing the evil imperial? No. I liked the character though and you were fun to watch. Good luck with your next.