Subject: "(AUTO) [None] Brosshal the Greater Sorceress of Transmu..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #29441
Show all folders

Death_AngelWed 21-Jul-04 04:12 AM
Member since 22nd Sep 2024
17176 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#29441, "(AUTO) [None] Brosshal the Greater Sorceress of Transmutation, Bloodoathed of the Empire"

Wed Jul 21 04:09:49 2004

At 2 o'clock AM, Day of Thunder, 24th of the Month of the Ancient Darkness
on the Theran calendar Brosshal perished, never to return.

Race:human
Class:transmuter
Level:49
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:None, None
Hours:179

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

VladamirFri 23-Jul-04 04:34 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
1179 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM Click to send message via ICQ
#29526, "I have no idea how you managed to stay caballed"
In response to Reply #0

You would die then go blatantly OOC in tells, spamming, cursing, bitching, whining and griping endlessly. You make your identity clear with every "character" you play, because you act exactly the same. You've already said you never roleplay, so why do you bother logging into the mud?

Just go play quake, and stop playing CF.

Daurwyn (Guest)Sun 25-Jul-04 03:21 PM

#29574, "Don't know Brosshal"
In response to Reply #1

But most "big" cabals have members who have crap rp in them (whether he's one or not). It's what makes the more selective cabals/religions more attractive to some.

At present, I'm seeing people getting inducted into cabals when literally hours earlier they were doing something that's anathema to the cabal's beliefs. Think new tribs who were committing crimes, outlanders shopping and travelling with imperials, ragers that used flowers as apps. (These are not the specific things I've seen as I want to avoid "outing" people here, but it is stuff of this sort of magnitude.) So it's hardly surprising that bad rp doesn't get you booted.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #29441 Previous topic | Next topic