Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(AUTO) [None] Brosshal the Greater Sorceress of Transmutation, Bloodoathed of the Empire
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=29441
29441, (AUTO) [None] Brosshal the Greater Sorceress of Transmutation, Bloodoathed of the Empire
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Wed Jul 21 04:09:49 2004

At 2 o'clock AM, Day of Thunder, 24th of the Month of the Ancient Darkness
on the Theran calendar Brosshal perished, never to return.
Race:human
Class:transmuter
Level:49
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:None, None
Hours:179
29526, I have no idea how you managed to stay caballed
Posted by Vladamir on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
You would die then go blatantly OOC in tells, spamming, cursing, bitching, whining and griping endlessly. You make your identity clear with every "character" you play, because you act exactly the same. You've already said you never roleplay, so why do you bother logging into the mud?

Just go play quake, and stop playing CF.
29574, Don't know Brosshal
Posted by Daurwyn on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
But most "big" cabals have members who have crap rp in them (whether he's one or not). It's what makes the more selective cabals/religions more attractive to some.

At present, I'm seeing people getting inducted into cabals when literally hours earlier they were doing something that's anathema to the cabal's beliefs. Think new tribs who were committing crimes, outlanders shopping and travelling with imperials, ragers that used flowers as apps. (These are not the specific things I've seen as I want to avoid "outing" people here, but it is stuff of this sort of magnitude.) So it's hardly surprising that bad rp doesn't get you booted.