Subject: "(DELETED) [EMPIRE] Khajaal the Protector of Faith, Impe..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #29335
Show all folders

Death_AngelSun 18-Jul-04 02:12 PM
Member since 22nd Sep 2024
17176 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#29335, "(DELETED) [EMPIRE] Khajaal the Protector of Faith, Imperial High Priest"

Sun Jul 18 14:08:57 2004

At 1 o'clock AM, Day of Deception, 30th of the Month of Futility
on the Theran calendar Khajaal perished, never to return.

Race:half-drow
Class:healer
Level:51
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:EMPIRE, the Empire
Hours:178

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply One more question, Khajaal (Guest), 19-Jul-04 06:56 AM, #7
Reply RE: One more question, Khasotholas, 21-Jul-04 08:54 PM, #13
     Reply RE: One more question, Khajaal (Guest), 23-Jul-04 05:02 AM, #14
Reply Farewell., Khajaal (Guest), 18-Jul-04 03:16 PM, #1
     Reply One down, two to go., Els (Guest), 18-Jul-04 07:22 PM, #2
     Reply RE: Farewell., Lekerjey (Guest), 18-Jul-04 08:45 PM, #3
     Reply RE: Farewell., Khajaal (Guest), 19-Jul-04 06:21 AM, #5
     Reply Toodles, Krelissa (Guest), 19-Jul-04 12:58 AM, #4
     Reply RE: Toodles, Khajaal (Guest), 19-Jul-04 06:26 AM, #6
     Reply RE: Farewell., Mardrek (Guest), 19-Jul-04 11:14 AM, #8
     Reply Why did i delete, Khajaal (Guest), 19-Jul-04 11:27 AM, #9
     Reply Romantic, Lightmaged (Guest), 19-Jul-04 12:41 PM, #10
     Reply RE: Romantic, Khajaal (Guest), 19-Jul-04 01:23 PM, #12
     Reply Farewell, Wilhath, 19-Jul-04 01:10 PM, #11
     Reply RE: Farewell., Quevea (Guest), 23-Jul-04 01:10 PM, #15

Khajaal (Guest)Mon 19-Jul-04 06:56 AM

#29371, "One more question"
In response to Reply #0

Err.. one more question, unsure if Khasotholas reads this forum, but i would like to ask for his personal view of Khajaal, if it's possible.

KhasotholasWed 21-Jul-04 08:54 PM
Member since 23rd Apr 2003
341 posts
Click to add this author to your buddy list
#29466, "RE: One more question"
In response to Reply #7

I wasn't really impressed at first, but you constantly seemed to get better as you went on. I always like to see improvement in characters, in both roleplaying and other aspects. Pretty good job.

Khas

Khajaal (Guest)Fri 23-Jul-04 05:02 AM

#29496, "RE: One more question"
In response to Reply #13

Thanks for the good words. It's i pity that I had to leave the world.

Khajaal (Guest)Sun 18-Jul-04 03:16 PM

#29338, "Farewell."
In response to Reply #0

I made Khajaal in time when the Fort was winning the war with the Empire, and Khajaal helped the Empire much, and i got a lot of fun at that time. I hope, the mortal citizens love him... or atleast his protections. But I have a feeling, that his divine Lord was not satisfied of his work... and i can understand why - Khajaal was not a good example of an Imperial Healer.. he was more like a Sun acolyte, then an Imperial citizen, but Khajaal was a one who was needed for the empire in the hard days.

Now, personaly:

Blitzenturt : You're great. None can appoint it. When you was around, i was feeling myself safe.

Hafizar : When we was together, none could stand against us.

Wojif : War Master, you're doing well. Much better then the previose War Master.

Quevea : a bitch. But, damn, a worthy bitch. (nothing personal, jsut your fine roleplaying of a priest of Lord Khasotholas.)

Nakzuran : you're funny with your RP.

Elstratuviel : a fine battle bard. It was a pleasure to speak to you.
Lekerjey : Yeah, your paralize works well on me.
Marelin : I dunno why, but you paralized me ten times less then Leker.
Celebrimbor : The true maran. Should be an example for the other from the Fort.

Well, I missed many people i knew, exuse me for that.

Khajaal.

Els (Guest)Sun 18-Jul-04 07:22 PM

#29355, "One down, two to go."
In response to Reply #1

We had some great fights, and I'm sure your being High priest was more than earned. Everytime when you were about we could expect a raid, and damn, a healer (and black shroud in particular) is so damn difficult. Well done and good luck with your next one.

Elstratuviel

Lekerjey (Guest)Sun 18-Jul-04 08:45 PM

#29356, "RE: Farewell."
In response to Reply #1

hey, surprising that neuro had some effect on a healer..they have communes to guard against it and stuff, no? i am not too sure i liked khajaal from what i saw on my side. seemed pretty independant and not afraid to charge in. well done.

Khajaal (Guest)Mon 19-Jul-04 06:21 AM

#29368, "RE: Farewell."
In response to Reply #3

Heh, I was suprised too . And yes, I did not afraid. Never. That was the most problem for an Imperial Healer. People thinks, that an Imperial Healer should never fall. As i said, Khajaal should be a maran. .

Krelissa (Guest)Mon 19-Jul-04 12:58 AM

#29363, "Toodles"
In response to Reply #1

Well erm...thanks for inducting me and promoting me so quick and stuff, support like that helps people keep interest in their chars. (Yes I do realize I was probably the most promising Divine at the time...but still). Erm, suppose I liked you, and good luck with the next!

Khajaal (Guest)Mon 19-Jul-04 06:26 AM

#29369, "RE: Toodles"
In response to Reply #4

Well, No thanks. Divines strongly needed a shaman, and i choised you as a mot promising, aye. And... from what did i see, you are doing as i did: do not afraid anything. Perhaps, it's not the best way for a Citizen, but it means much in the eyes of Khajaal. Well done, Khajaal liked you much.

Mardrek (Guest)Mon 19-Jul-04 11:14 AM

#29383, "RE: Farewell."
In response to Reply #1

Damn good job, I was just was afraid fo you as I am of Quevea, so don't think you we're too nice. It was a nice touch to be inducted and then hear the words "Do not Disappoint me!", I felt like I was in trouble already. Why'd you delete? I looked forward to not disappointing you.

Khajaal (Guest)Mon 19-Jul-04 11:27 AM

#29384, "Why did i delete"
In response to Reply #8

Heh, well, thanks for this words. I deleted for many reasons: first is that i stoped getting fun - empire is winnig the war. As for me, i prefer to play on the part which is in trouble. I was needed for the Empire while it was in trouble...

Other reasons: second, I had a feeling, that i disapointed my Divine Lord... dunno why

third: I had a feeling, that Emperor changed his mind on me... perhaps becouse of the Khasotholas's preferences...

And one more important reason: For some reasons, I'll not be able to be online often. I think, High Priest must be around often, so there was no way for me to be a High Priest any more. As for a simple Priest possition - it was not worthy for Khajaal.

Briefly, that was all the reasons.

Lightmaged (Guest)Mon 19-Jul-04 12:41 PM

#29386, "Romantic"
In response to Reply #1

I was always curious. Was your charactor and Blitz's romantically involved? I wasnt sure if your charactor was female or male..cant recall. I never got to interact with your charactor other than following some marans into the palace when I was in my mid ranks and looting your corpse. You asked me for some boas back saying they were a special gift from Blitz. Then I started getting asked by BLitz over a week later if I could return your boas as they were a gift. Was it some quest thing going on?...boas arent that great cept for shifters...I was always puzzled about all the tells I continued to get involving them...Few others were asking me for them too....Kinda freaky but I figured it was some inner relation thing...

Imperials healers are kinda hard to roleplay as you stated...Everyone loves a healer though so you can pretty much dictate what you want or how you are treated. Nice work from what Ive seen.

Khajaal (Guest)Mon 19-Jul-04 01:23 PM

#29388, "RE: Romantic"
In response to Reply #10

Nothing romantic was with Blit. Just our job.

WilhathMon 19-Jul-04 01:10 PM
Member since 19th May 2003
528 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#29387, "Farewell"
In response to Reply #1
Edited on Mon 19-Jul-04 01:10 PM

Heh. I saw you die a lot.

Quevea (Guest)Fri 23-Jul-04 01:10 PM

#29512, "RE: Farewell."
In response to Reply #1

Two healers of Khasotholas rising through the ranks as fast as they can in a race for the High Priest/ess position. You won the powerranking contest due in no small part to your lack of exp penalty and thus got the position. At that point I knew I had to start distinguishing myself. I started speaking up more about the religion. I wrote notes. I tried to be a better healer by getting to people first with sanctuaries, heals, etc. Pretty soon I had a last name, a tattoo, and a fairly loyal following. Then I started plotting against you and, had it not been for Lothorectred, would have usurped your position. I was on my way to getting the spot without his support when you deleted.

Oh well. I was looking forward to the plot twists created by your fall from the top, but I figured you were probably the type to just delete a broken man. In any event, the Empire will miss you. I'm not sure it's ever had three hero healers at the same time before. That would've been pretty crazy.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #29335 Previous topic | Next topic