Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [EMPIRE] Khajaal the Protector of Faith, Imperial High Priest
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=29335
29335, (DELETED) [EMPIRE] Khajaal the Protector of Faith, Imperial High Priest
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Sun Jul 18 14:08:57 2004

At 1 o'clock AM, Day of Deception, 30th of the Month of Futility
on the Theran calendar Khajaal perished, never to return.
Race:half-drow
Class:healer
Level:51
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:EMPIRE, the Empire
Hours:178
29371, One more question
Posted by Khajaal on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Err.. one more question, unsure if Khasotholas reads this forum, but i would like to ask for his personal view of Khajaal, if it's possible.
29466, RE: One more question
Posted by Khasotholas on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I wasn't really impressed at first, but you constantly seemed to get better as you went on. I always like to see improvement in characters, in both roleplaying and other aspects. Pretty good job.

Khas
29496, RE: One more question
Thanks for the good words. It's i pity that I had to leave the world.
29338, Farewell.
I made Khajaal in time when the Fort was winning the war with the Empire, and Khajaal helped the Empire much, and i got a lot of fun at that time. I hope, the mortal citizens love him... or atleast his protections. But I have a feeling, that his divine Lord was not satisfied of his work... and i can understand why - Khajaal was not a good example of an Imperial Healer.. he was more like a Sun acolyte, then an Imperial citizen, but Khajaal was a one who was needed for the empire in the hard days.

Now, personaly:

Blitzenturt : You're great. None can appoint it. When you was around, i was feeling myself safe.

Hafizar : When we was together, none could stand against us.

Wojif : War Master, you're doing well. Much better then the previose War Master.

Quevea : a bitch. But, damn, a worthy bitch. :) (nothing personal, jsut your fine roleplaying of a priest of Lord Khasotholas.)

Nakzuran : you're funny with your RP.

Elstratuviel : a fine battle bard. It was a pleasure to speak to you.
Lekerjey : Yeah, your paralize works well on me.
Marelin : I dunno why, but you paralized me ten times less then Leker.
Celebrimbor : The true maran. Should be an example for the other from the Fort.

Well, I missed many people i knew, exuse me for that.

Khajaal.
29355, One down, two to go.
Posted by Els on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
We had some great fights, and I'm sure your being High priest was more than earned. Everytime when you were about we could expect a raid, and damn, a healer (and black shroud in particular) is so damn difficult. Well done and good luck with your next one.

Elstratuviel
29356, RE: Farewell.
Posted by Lekerjey on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
hey, surprising that neuro had some effect on a healer..they have communes to guard against it and stuff, no? i am not too sure :) i liked khajaal from what i saw on my side. seemed pretty independant and not afraid to charge in. well done.
29368, RE: Farewell.
Heh, I was suprised too :). And yes, I did not afraid. Never. That was the most problem for an Imperial Healer. People thinks, that an Imperial Healer should never fall. :) As i said, Khajaal should be a maran. :).
29363, Toodles
Posted by Krelissa on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Well erm...thanks for inducting me and promoting me so quick and stuff, support like that helps people keep interest in their chars. (Yes I do realize I was probably the most promising Divine at the time...but still). Erm, suppose I liked you, and good luck with the next!
29369, RE: Toodles
Well, No thanks. Divines strongly needed a shaman, and i choised you as a mot promising, aye. And... from what did i see, you are doing as i did: do not afraid anything. Perhaps, it's not the best way for a Citizen, but it means much in the eyes of Khajaal. Well done, Khajaal liked you much.
29383, RE: Farewell.
Posted by Mardrek on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Damn good job, I was just was afraid fo you as I am of Quevea, so don't think you we're too nice. It was a nice touch to be inducted and then hear the words "Do not Disappoint me!", I felt like I was in trouble already. Why'd you delete? I looked forward to not disappointing you.
29384, Why did i delete
Heh, well, thanks for this words. I deleted for many reasons: first is that i stoped getting fun - empire is winnig the war. As for me, i prefer to play on the part which is in trouble. I was needed for the Empire while it was in trouble...

Other reasons: second, I had a feeling, that i disapointed my Divine Lord... dunno why :)

third: I had a feeling, that Emperor changed his mind on me... perhaps becouse of the Khasotholas's preferences...

And one more important reason: For some reasons, I'll not be able to be online often. I think, High Priest must be around often, so there was no way for me to be a High Priest any more. As for a simple Priest possition - it was not worthy for Khajaal.

Briefly, that was all the reasons.
29386, Romantic
Posted by Lightmaged on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I was always curious. Was your charactor and Blitz's romantically involved? I wasnt sure if your charactor was female or male..cant recall. I never got to interact with your charactor other than following some marans into the palace when I was in my mid ranks and looting your corpse. You asked me for some boas back saying they were a special gift from Blitz. Then I started getting asked by BLitz over a week later if I could return your boas as they were a gift. Was it some quest thing going on?...boas arent that great cept for shifters...I was always puzzled about all the tells I continued to get involving them...Few others were asking me for them too....Kinda freaky but I figured it was some inner relation thing...

Imperials healers are kinda hard to roleplay as you stated...Everyone loves a healer though so you can pretty much dictate what you want or how you are treated. Nice work from what Ive seen.
29388, RE: Romantic
Nothing romantic was with Blit. Just our job. :)
29387, Farewell
Posted by Wilhath on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Heh. I saw you die a lot.
29512, RE: Farewell.
Posted by Quevea on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Two healers of Khasotholas rising through the ranks as fast as they can in a race for the High Priest/ess position. You won the powerranking contest due in no small part to your lack of exp penalty and thus got the position. At that point I knew I had to start distinguishing myself. I started speaking up more about the religion. I wrote notes. I tried to be a better healer by getting to people first with sanctuaries, heals, etc. Pretty soon I had a last name, a tattoo, and a fairly loyal following. Then I started plotting against you and, had it not been for Lothorectred, would have usurped your position. I was on my way to getting the spot without his support when you deleted.

Oh well. I was looking forward to the plot twists created by your fall from the top, but I figured you were probably the type to just delete a broken man. In any event, the Empire will miss you. I'm not sure it's ever had three hero healers at the same time before. That would've been pretty crazy.