Subject: "(DELETED) [None] Ickyllsnic Snodengrass, the Legend of ..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #28989
Show all folders

Death_AngelFri 09-Jul-04 06:40 AM
Member since 22nd Sep 2024
17176 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#28989, "(DELETED) [None] Ickyllsnic Snodengrass, the Legend of the Battlefield"

Fri Jul 9 06:36:36 2004

At 11 o'clock AM, Day of Thunder, 24th of the Month of the Ancient Darkness
on the Theran calendar Ickyllsnic perished, never to return.

Race:svirfnebli
Class:warrior
Level:51
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:None, None
Hours:231

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Icky (Guest)Sat 10-Jul-04 09:22 AM

#29039, "Well, short goodbye"
In response to Reply #0

After a three year hiatus from CF I decided to come back and try a few characters out. One thing that piqued my interests were warriors and legacies and thus Ickyllsnic was born.

Icky was nothing more then a try-out character--I wanted to get a feel for the class and see what I could and could not do and to explore some of the newer (to me) areas.

I generally try to stay with one major character and decided it was time to just go ahead and delete him. Add to the fact that while I really did not have a super set of gear, I had enough things on me to make keeping Ickyllsnic around not exactly a cool thing to do.

I met quiet a few fun and interesting folks during my short 231 hour lifespan so if I forget anyone sorry:

Phrid, Rindleblin, Massie, Glilanthis, Blohrt, Tirhasden, Audriel, Hamashor, Iborenn, Zyor, Arthakar, Mixi, Prolisso, Diaffd and Zavin (if only in passing), Mearecon, Thakthom (that one time in Galadon cracked me up and then you deleted not too long ago), Golron, Vlagnuir, Istirith, and Ajeghri.

Iborenn (Guest)Tue 13-Jul-04 03:28 PM

#29197, "Aw"
In response to Reply #2

Another loner down the tubes,
I really wanted to explore a bit with you, oh well
Mayhaps you will be seen again?

Istirith (Guest)Fri 16-Jul-04 07:45 PM

#29238, "RE: Well, short goodbye"
In response to Reply #2

Good job there. I liked what I saw of your character, I just wish we had hung out more often. See you soon with another incarnation hopefully.

BajulaFri 09-Jul-04 08:11 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
929 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#29014, "Icky was awesome."
In response to Reply #0

*sniff* such a sad thing to see here.
Truly fun to hang out with.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #28989 Previous topic | Next topic