Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [None] Ickyllsnic Snodengrass, the Legend of the Battlefield
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=28989
28989, (DELETED) [None] Ickyllsnic Snodengrass, the Legend of the Battlefield
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Fri Jul 9 06:36:36 2004

At 11 o'clock AM, Day of Thunder, 24th of the Month of the Ancient Darkness
on the Theran calendar Ickyllsnic perished, never to return.
Race:svirfnebli
Class:warrior
Level:51
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:None, None
Hours:231
29039, Well, short goodbye
Posted by Icky on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
After a three year hiatus from CF I decided to come back and try a few characters out. One thing that piqued my interests were warriors and legacies and thus Ickyllsnic was born.

Icky was nothing more then a try-out character--I wanted to get a feel for the class and see what I could and could not do and to explore some of the newer (to me) areas.

I generally try to stay with one major character and decided it was time to just go ahead and delete him. Add to the fact that while I really did not have a super set of gear, I had enough things on me to make keeping Ickyllsnic around not exactly a cool thing to do.

I met quiet a few fun and interesting folks during my short 231 hour lifespan so if I forget anyone sorry:

Phrid, Rindleblin, Massie, Glilanthis, Blohrt, Tirhasden, Audriel, Hamashor, Iborenn, Zyor, Arthakar, Mixi, Prolisso, Diaffd and Zavin (if only in passing), Mearecon, Thakthom (that one time in Galadon cracked me up and then you deleted not too long ago), Golron, Vlagnuir, Istirith, and Ajeghri.
29197, Aw
Posted by Iborenn on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Another loner down the tubes,
I really wanted to explore a bit with you, oh well
Mayhaps you will be seen again?
29238, RE: Well, short goodbye
Posted by Istirith on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Good job there. I liked what I saw of your character, I just wish we had hung out more often. See you soon with another incarnation hopefully.
29014, Icky was awesome.
Posted by Bajula on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
*sniff* such a sad thing to see here.
Truly fun to hang out with.