Subject: "(DELETED) [EMPIRE] Zyverin the Harbinger of Death, Elit..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #28626
Show all folders

Death_AngelSat 03-Jul-04 12:04 PM
Member since 22nd Sep 2024
17176 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#28626, "(DELETED) [EMPIRE] Zyverin the Harbinger of Death, Elite Imperial Warlock"

Sat Jul 3 12:04:07 2004

At 2 o'clock AM, Day of Deception, 9th of the Month of the Ancient Darkness
on the Theran calendar Zyverin perished, never to return.

Race:arial
Class:anti-paladin
Level:46
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:EMPIRE, the Empire
Hours:171

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

MinyarSat 03-Jul-04 06:08 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
504 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#28652, "Failure and Success"
In response to Reply #0

Well, I tend not to post with my chars unless I make Hero, just because that is the main goal right? Oh well, Zyverin was a fun experiment that I had wanted to try. I have never once played and Anti-Paladin, and I've found they are quite fun to play even without being great at amassing souls. I helped kill many people, but rarely got the last blow. I did like to fight alone as much as possible, but once you are able ot fight in the hero range it gets pretty tough. I know there will be an AP in my future again, but probably not arial as the race just doesn't have enough health to take a good beating.

As for the reason of deletion. I think I was well on my way of obtaining what I sought, but I was almost down to 8 con and I didn't feel like wasting my time anymore getting equipment. I never had an axe that was more than six charges and I have no idea if I was even close to getting a control. As I said, good experiement, but I definately didn't pull this char off like i have others.

I originally intended Scion but after talking to Mekantos and him telling me my life was worthless basically I said "Screw him, I can have fun in Empire again...and I did." Mekantos plagued me once after that, but never kept up the RP which I was sad for, but it was his choice, not mine.

Anyway, farewells, I won't make many

Blitz: I would say you are the best Emperor I've been under yet, and I've been under all four. You definately show up and lead, and that is cool. Sorry I let you down.

If you wish to say something, I'll gladly respond.

Zyverin Darkfeather aka Minyar

Lightmaged (Guest)Sat 03-Jul-04 01:43 PM

#28635, "RE: (DELETED) [EMPIRE] Zyverin the Harbinger of Death, ..."
In response to Reply #0

Liked our fights with Ror. Even though not much I could do tactics wise....anyhow. You seemd to fight alone alot from what I saw which is admirable since you could have easily grouped up with 4 or 5 others all the time as most of the Imperials do....

Zyverin (Guest)Sat 03-Jul-04 09:12 PM

#28660, "RE: (DELETED) [EMPIRE] Zyverin the Harbinger of Death, ..."
In response to Reply #1

Yeah we had asome fun fights, all before I could bind you to the world though. I know I ruined a few peoples day with that handy spell. Anyway, it was good, and I enjoyed our battles.

Minyar

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #28626 Previous topic | Next topic