Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [EMPIRE] Zyverin the Harbinger of Death, Elite Imperial Warlock
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=28626
28626, (DELETED) [EMPIRE] Zyverin the Harbinger of Death, Elite Imperial Warlock
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Sat Jul 3 12:04:07 2004

At 2 o'clock AM, Day of Deception, 9th of the Month of the Ancient Darkness
on the Theran calendar Zyverin perished, never to return.
Race:arial
Class:anti-paladin
Level:46
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:EMPIRE, the Empire
Hours:171
28652, Failure and Success
Posted by Minyar on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Well, I tend not to post with my chars unless I make Hero, just because that is the main goal right? Oh well, Zyverin was a fun experiment that I had wanted to try. I have never once played and Anti-Paladin, and I've found they are quite fun to play even without being great at amassing souls. I helped kill many people, but rarely got the last blow. I did like to fight alone as much as possible, but once you are able ot fight in the hero range it gets pretty tough. I know there will be an AP in my future again, but probably not arial as the race just doesn't have enough health to take a good beating.

As for the reason of deletion. I think I was well on my way of obtaining what I sought, but I was almost down to 8 con and I didn't feel like wasting my time anymore getting equipment. I never had an axe that was more than six charges and I have no idea if I was even close to getting a control. As I said, good experiement, but I definately didn't pull this char off like i have others.

I originally intended Scion but after talking to Mekantos and him telling me my life was worthless basically I said "Screw him, I can have fun in Empire again...and I did." Mekantos plagued me once after that, but never kept up the RP which I was sad for, but it was his choice, not mine.

Anyway, farewells, I won't make many

Blitz: I would say you are the best Emperor I've been under yet, and I've been under all four. You definately show up and lead, and that is cool. Sorry I let you down.

If you wish to say something, I'll gladly respond.

Zyverin Darkfeather aka Minyar
28635, RE: (DELETED) [EMPIRE] Zyverin the Harbinger of Death, Elite Imperial Warlock
Posted by Lightmaged on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Liked our fights with Ror. Even though not much I could do tactics wise....anyhow. You seemd to fight alone alot from what I saw which is admirable since you could have easily grouped up with 4 or 5 others all the time as most of the Imperials do....

28660, RE: (DELETED) [EMPIRE] Zyverin the Harbinger of Death, Elite Imperial Warlock
Posted by Zyverin on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Yeah we had asome fun fights, all before I could bind you to the world though. I know I ruined a few peoples day with that handy spell. Anyway, it was good, and I enjoyed our battles.

Minyar