Subject: "(AUTO) [None] Crucet the Master of Weapons, Bloodoathed..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #28532
Show all folders

Death_AngelWed 30-Jun-04 08:04 PM
Member since 22nd Sep 2024
17176 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#28532, "(AUTO) [None] Crucet the Master of Weapons, Bloodoathed of the Empire"

Wed Jun 30 20:00:31 2004

At 12 o'clock AM, Day of Deception, 23rd of the Month of the Dragon
on the Theran calendar Crucet perished, never to return.

Race:half-drow
Class:warrior
Level:40
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:None, None
Hours:108

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Crucet (Guest)Thu 01-Jul-04 07:02 PM

#28536, "Ahh... bye."
In response to Reply #0

Okay this Empire was the first ever cabal I was in...
Hm. I guess I'm a semi-newbie. I tried to look like I knew what I was doing even though sometimes I didn't. I tried to roleplay and stuff (uh.. perhaps moreso to all those who killed me than with allies), being not a really really evil and sinister type of character, but just someone growing up who really believed in the Empire's goals. I really disliked ganging and fulllooting though, only did that if pressured. Blitz (wow now Emperor) thanks for the oath, I thought you rocked.

I was planning to con die, since I didn't have that much con left. I don't think I posed much of a threat to anyone. Then OOC stuff came up and I sort of just lost interest in the character but yeah.. either dedicated or not at all. =( I didn't have the heart to delete my first caballed char.

I think I'll stay out of cabals for some time.

Hey I'll donate and maybe get the charsheet once I am able to get a Paypal account, heh. This is a great game although it has a huge learning curve... thanks Imms.

-Kyte

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #28532 Previous topic | Next topic