Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(AUTO) [None] Crucet the Master of Weapons, Bloodoathed of the Empire
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=28532
28532, (AUTO) [None] Crucet the Master of Weapons, Bloodoathed of the Empire
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Wed Jun 30 20:00:31 2004

At 12 o'clock AM, Day of Deception, 23rd of the Month of the Dragon
on the Theran calendar Crucet perished, never to return.
Race:half-drow
Class:warrior
Level:40
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:None, None
Hours:108
28536, Ahh... bye.
Posted by Crucet on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Okay this Empire was the first ever cabal I was in...
Hm. I guess I'm a semi-newbie. I tried to look like I knew what I was doing even though sometimes I didn't. I tried to roleplay and stuff (uh.. perhaps moreso to all those who killed me than with allies), being not a really really evil and sinister type of character, but just someone growing up who really believed in the Empire's goals. I really disliked ganging and fulllooting though, only did that if pressured. Blitz (wow now Emperor) thanks for the oath, I thought you rocked.

I was planning to con die, since I didn't have that much con left. I don't think I posed much of a threat to anyone. Then OOC stuff came up and I sort of just lost interest in the character but yeah.. either dedicated or not at all. =( I didn't have the heart to delete my first caballed char.

I think I'll stay out of cabals for some time.

Hey I'll donate and maybe get the charsheet once I am able to get a Paypal account, heh. This is a great game although it has a huge learning curve... thanks Imms.

-Kyte