Subject: "(DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Nerrido the Healer of Blindness, M..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #24925
Show all folders

Death_AngelTue 24-Feb-04 02:40 PM
Member since 23rd Jun 2024
16953 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#24925, "(DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Nerrido the Healer of Blindness, Magistrate of Ruined City"

Tue Feb 24 13:39:34 2004

At 10 o'clock AM, Day of Thunder, 3rd of the Month of Futility
on the Theran calendar Nerrido perished, never to return.

Race:arial
Class:healer
Level:33
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:TRIBUNAL, the Blood Tribunal
Hours:50

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

OdeliusTue 24-Feb-04 02:40 PM
Member since 26th Dec 2003
110 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#24926, "RE: (DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Nerrido the Healer of Blindnes..."
In response to Reply #0

Well, CF finally got boring for me, so I decided that I've had enough... again... I'll probably wind up back here again a year from now or so, like last time but for now I just had enough. Thanks to Velkurah for giving me empowerment, and everyone in Tribunal for their help and friendship. To everyone else I didnt really know many people so if you have something to say, say it. Oh yeah and Agarah, I'm sorry... I was trying to stick around, that's why I kept asking but Im oh well... Good luck to everyone, especially the Outlanders. See ya

- Greg

Claustren & Odelius

You dont stop playing because you grow old, you grow old because you stop playing.

Agarah (Guest)Tue 24-Feb-04 05:15 PM

#24930, "RE: (DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Nerrido the Healer of Blindnes..."
In response to Reply #1

Oh yeah and Agarah, I'm sorry... I
>was trying to stick around, that's why I kept asking but Im oh
>well...

After like the second time we speaked, I knew what was happening. So it's no biggy. It's rather nice to have an healer in the Spire that doesn't mess up, but thats life.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #24925 Previous topic | Next topic