Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Nerrido the Healer of Blindness, Magistrate of Ruined City
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=24925
24925, (DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Nerrido the Healer of Blindness, Magistrate of Ruined City
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Tue Feb 24 13:39:34 2004

At 10 o'clock AM, Day of Thunder, 3rd of the Month of Futility
on the Theran calendar Nerrido perished, never to return.

Race:arial
Class:healer
Level:33
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:TRIBUNAL, the Blood Tribunal
Hours:50

24926, RE: (DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Nerrido the Healer of Blindness, Magistrate of Ruined City
Posted by Odelius on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Well, CF finally got boring for me, so I decided that I've had enough... again... I'll probably wind up back here again a year from now or so, like last time but for now I just had enough. Thanks to Velkurah for giving me empowerment, and everyone in Tribunal for their help and friendship. To everyone else I didnt really know many people so if you have something to say, say it. Oh yeah and Agarah, I'm sorry... I was trying to stick around, that's why I kept asking but Im oh well... Good luck to everyone, especially the Outlanders. See ya

- Greg

Claustren & Odelius
24930, RE: (DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Nerrido the Healer of Blindness, Magistrate of Ruined City
Posted by Agarah on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Oh yeah and Agarah, I'm sorry... I
>was trying to stick around, that's why I kept asking but Im oh
>well...

After like the second time we speaked, I knew what was happening. So it's no biggy. It's rather nice to have an healer in the Spire that doesn't mess up, but thats life.