Subject: "(DELETED) [None] Eiaron the Exorcist of Lesser Spirits" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #24510
Show all folders

Death_AngelTue 10-Feb-04 04:20 AM
Member since 01st Oct 2024
17200 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#24510, "(DELETED) [None] Eiaron the Exorcist of Lesser Spirits"

Tue Feb 10 03:16:42 2004

At 11 o'clock AM, Day of Thunder, 10th of the Month of the Old Forces
on the Theran calendar Eiaron perished, never to return.

Race:human
Class:conjurer
Level:37
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:None, None
Hours:79

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Eiaron Tirach (Guest)Tue 10-Feb-04 04:51 AM

#24511, "RE: (DELETED) [None] Eiaron the Exorcist of Lesser Spir..."
In response to Reply #0

Oh lost interest it seems...

Got a period of time where I had to take a break and poof all my friends went past me hehe... And I did not realy have anything to hunt for...

I had a blast with this character though... Found out a lot about conjurers and how you cant play safely if you want to be strong hehe...

I want to thank all my friends for a great time, bout ranking and pk fighting. I just wish I could have kept my spirit until hero... But no goodie mage cabal around made me just loose my interest after a while.

I especialy want to thank the following characters:
Anatharisa - Somehow we allways winded up together and I had a blast with you... Healer and conjurer with angel is a sick combination for bouth ranking and PK.

Lerrik - Crazy bastard Was fun ranking with you in underdar... You were strong indeed. Had lots of fun with you around.

Thrun - We allways winded up together looking for a tank hehe... Was very funny walking with you... Me RP'ing a little teacher for you, I did it since I think it was cool and made the conversation keep going when we traveled. Most interesting.

For the empire... Damn that underdark skirmish realy made my heart pump... I just noticed four guys scouting us at the entrance while we were killing students... And commanded a charge for the entrance so we had the supprise... And I guess we really supprised you guys hehe... I just couldnt believe we got away without losses at all...

Ah well see you all in the fields.

Lerrik (Guest)Tue 10-Feb-04 12:45 PM

#24518, "bah.."
In response to Reply #1

You should have hollered i run about with alot of 'younger folk'
keeps lerrik feeling young.

and besides all that.. i'm not crazy.. no no really.
just spent too much time lost in the desert i think..

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #24510 Previous topic | Next topic